“Great Dinner and great atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Creek Inn -- Brea

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brea
Cedar Creek Inn -- Brea
You added Cedar Creek Inn -- Brea to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 3 Brea B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Great Dinner and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Took my Mom, Sister Nephew and my family for a Christmas celebration. The food was fantastic and the staff were wonderful. Would definitely go again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
      Cleanliness
1 Thank ScubaSteveSteve

Solo
Los Angeles
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

FACT: People care about green living. FACT: Meat, chicken and fish raised and killed are killing the planet. FACT: Cedar Creek Inn offers nothing substantial for vegans and vegetarians except a crappy must-be-modified, un-inspired salad.
This place really sucks if you don't want to kill the planet and kill animals. I am dragged here by my family and I hate it. Servers are stupid and don't even know what a vegan is.
The management needs to pick up a newspaper and then a copy of VegNews and learn about preparing edible vegetarian food!!!

Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
7 Thank VeganzRule
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2006

Cedar Creek in Brea is a terriffic restaurant. I have been going there a handful of times every year since the place opened. It has become one of my favorite local restaurants for its wonderful food and casual but sophisticated atmosphere. The menu is original and offers a huge variety of choices from light meals to steak dinners. The food has always been fresh and of high quality. Presentation here gets high marks and the service is excellent. I had to write my own review when I came across the negative one posted on this site as I was checking online to see if it might be a place to consider going for Thanksgiving Dinner.

• Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Cleanliness
2 Thank dukaqueen
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2005

We're from New York and travel and write extensively all over California. Been to every Cedar Creek Inn - The best by far is the Palm Springs unit, the Laguna Property and the Brea property are by far the worst. Unattentive staff, bad, bad food and the worst of service are the highlights of these properties. San Juan Capistrano is barely passable with kitchen staff using guests restrooms and not washing their hands. Except for the Palm Springs unit - DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY and get taken to the laundry.

Stayed June 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2003

My husband and I spontaneously ended up at this beautiful bungalow-styled restaurant as it was open and Outback was not. We went with the intent to wait for Outback to open--we never left and were glad! This service was impecable as was the food. The ambiance is casual--however you wouldn't feel out of place in dressy clothing. The food was moderatly priced; we ordered crab-scallop cakes with a jalapeno tarter sauce at $12.95. They were outstanding. Three large cakes and a generous serving of the sauce. For our entrees, we enjoyed a beef dip and a grilled ahi sandwich served with a fresh and delicious Cesar salad. Desserts were a fabulous bread pudding with a sweet bourbon sauce, and my favorite, the lemon tart with raspberry sauce was sheer heaven. I can't wait to go back!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brea
Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel
The Hotel Fullerton Anaheim
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea

Been to Cedar Creek Inn -- Brea? Share your experiences!