Tripadvisor
Brea
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews full kitchen social hour home away from home fresh fruit spacious rooms la area nice room great place to stay living area evening reception parking lot business trip orange county enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel the sofa bed minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Great place and convenient to shopping. Breakfast was complete and good assortment of foods and fruits. Needed a ride to Santa Ana airport and they made arrangements. Would stay again. They even have a social with appetizers.

Room tip: A/C main unit is outside front window of several units which is no problem now but in the summer may be noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4hospitality, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the wonderful review of our property. I'm glad you were happy with our amenities and service, your words mean a lot to us. We hope that you will stay again the next time you are in the area.

if you need assistance with future stays, please feel free to contact me at anytime, I am always happy to assist you.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

This is a clean and comfortable suite in a great location. The full kitchen would be handy for families visiting the area. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. There's a nice lobby area where breakfast and "Social hour" are served.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review of the Chase Suite Hotel Brea, we greatly appreciate all feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our renovated, spacious suites as well as our breakfast and social hour. It's always nice to see our former guest's recommend our property to the public, we appreciate your referral.

Please let me know if you have a need for accommodations in the future, I would be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Carol De Masi, Director of Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I was still sleeping since I checked in at 1am! Then someone used a key trying to come into my room!! Good thing I had the security lock locked on top of the door! Then I called the front desk he said something happened to their system and didn’t see someone was occupied in the room I was in and housekeeping was checking!? Then he said “sorry about that”!!
The one star is for the lady whom checked me in.
2 of the pillow cases were not changed! Had lipstick mark!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of the Chase Suite Hotel Brea. I am very sorry to hear about the challenges you experienced during your stay with us. While I do understand that system issues happen on occasion, I feel that we could have handled the situation with a little more care. I do regret that management wasn't alerted to this situation until after you had departed the property and that isn't our typical procedure. again, my utmost apology for the errors on our part including any service issues you experienced during your stay.

If you would like to speak to me directly, I am happy to assist you.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

This is a very nice, dog friendly hotel. Grounds are well maintained. Rooms are spotless. Pet friendly at a cost.
Most of the front office staff are friendly while others are difficult to deal with. Food is good for breakfast, but they often run out of food.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4hospitality, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for staying with us at the Chase Suite Hotel Brea and for your review of our property, we always appreciate the feedback from our guests. I apologize for any difficulties you experienced with our staff, we always do our best to accommodate guest requests whenever we can, however, some requests we cannot honor.

Thank you for the compliment on our breakfast, that is an area we often shine. Since we are a rather busy property, we do need to replenish breakfast items often however, guests should not wait more than 2 minutes for fresh items to come out of our kitchen as the staff is cooking constantly throughout breakfast.

As we are a pet friendly property, it is necessary to charge for pet accommodations in order to provide additional cleaning which include the removal of allergens. Pet accommodations are offered as a convenience so that our guests have the option of keeping their four legged family close. Once our pet families check out of the hotel, we do need to ensure the next guest staying in your suite is able to enjoy the same comfort that you experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area, we greatly appreciate your business.

If you have question or need assistance, I am more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We found this property while searching for a place away from the crowd and traffic. We were going to disney for a day and were looking for something close to restaurants. This hotel is directly across from a Whole Foods which was really convenient. The 2 bedroom suite was very clean and so much bigger than what we found closer to the coast. It's called a hotel but felt like an apartment. The breakfast was also unbelievably good. My favorite part about it was the mailman came in and gave hugs to the staff. He got a small plate to go and went his way. You can tell a lot about a business on how they treat people who aren't customers. Lots of love there.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us here at the Chase Suite Hotel Brea, we greatly appreciate your business and your positive review of the hotel. We do have some of the largest suites in Orange County and our two-bedroom suites feature 2 bathrooms which is uncommon in most hotels. Our freshly served buffet breakfast is one of the highlights our guests enjoy the most.

Your observation of our staff is spot on, we are a one big, happy family with the majority of our team employed here at the hotel for several years. We engage with our vendors, postal carriers and delivery service members the same as we do our guests and fellow staff members.

Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area, we would be happy to be able to accommodate you again in the future.