Chase Suite Hotel Brea
$99
$95
Travelodge Brea(Brea)(Great Value!)
$92
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$89
HolidayInn.com
$179
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim(Placentia)(Great Value!)
$79
All reviewsfull kitchennight's restmon thurssmall kitchenettefreeway accessseparate bedroomparking lotfresh fruitsized bedwaffle makerliving areastayed here for one nightcomfortable bedsmake your own wafflesfirst morninggreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My mother and I had to stay at a hotel because my condo was being fumigated. I have 3 small birds that I did not want to board. One is very bonded to me and I really did not want her to be away from me with strangers and other birds. I called the Ayers in diamond Bar but they would not take birds. At first. the person I spoke to was hesitant because of the possible noise. I may have had a small advantage since I work across the street and visitors have stayed at the Chase. chase allowed my birds to stay in the room and charged $10\night. Thank you Chase for allowing my birds to stay with us!

Room Tip: If you are carrying something heavy or someone has problems climbing stairs, request a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Very happy to hear that you had a positive experience! I'm also glad we were able to get you checked in to your room early as you had requested since i know having to leave your house early can be rather inconvenient. We are always happy to accomodate our guest requests when we are able to :-) Please do come back and visit, we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This place is a joke. The manager refused to accept responsibility for his screw up. We have been staying at hotel went in was very clear what card to charge they dropped the ball and charged wrong card. Instead of admitting to mistake he stutters for ten minutes when trying to lie his way out of it. Admit you made a mistake reverse the charge and I wouldn't be upset. This guy is a joke. No way he should be a manager
. A professional does not respond this way nor handle a issue with lies.

Room Tip: Go next store to extended stay they are half the price and they won't lie to you
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

First and foremost wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns. I'm happy to hear that Jose one of our Front Office Managers was able to resolve your credit card issue very promptly because issues such as these are always made a priority

I did want to take the time to point out that we always only authorize cards that are physically presented to us in order to protect our guests from fraud. We cannot authorize a card that isn't phycally swiped through our credit card system, therefore the reason why your wife's card was charged, since that was what was presented at check in. Since this incident yesterday we were able to obtain the card from you that you would like on your account and only charge this card from now on.

Thank you again and we hope you continue enjoying your stay with us!

Karla Vargas

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My family and I needed a hotel to stay in for my graduation in Southern California. This is the second year in a row that I have booked this hotel. The staff is great! We needed extra towels and blankets, the staff brought them to our room right away. Recently, I stayed in another hotel and trying to get extra towels took them forever to bring to the room!

Also, my family left their cell phone in the room by accident. We didn't realize until we were 6 hours away. Not only did the hotel staff offer to get it for us but they are accommodating us in retrieving it.

Great hotel!!!
(I normally do not write reviews but this one was worth it!)

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review about your stay with us. I am so happy to hear it was perfect! Forgetting a cell phone can be the worst and I'm so glad our team was able to help out and get the phone to you! Thanks again and see you next time.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed here for one night while in town for a wedding. It was great for the price point. I think it might have been an apartment complex at one point based on the room layouts and pool area, but in a good way. We enjoyed our stay and the free breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you! We love to hear when our guests have been served to ours and their expecations! Hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I am traveling for business and I booked a weekend suite room. It has a one king size bed and a small vanity close to the bathroom. It has a very small, good for one person closet w/ a sliding mirrored door that was not working well. It got stucked and I could not close the closet completely. There is a living room w/ small kitchenette w/ all plates, utensils, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, dish soap / sponge included. Also there is a little den room to work on your laptop. I was happy w/ my stay w/ some exception on the broken sliding door, unrinsed coffee maker (didn't seem to have been rinsed from previous customer), used dish sponge( must have new sponge for every customer because of sanitation issue- never know where it was used before). The toiletries could have been larger size or given another set for people who extend their stay. The AC was quite noisy. Oh the living room phone handset was not working right and there was no front desk number posted on the phone so did not know how to reach the office person. I was located far from the office. I used my cell phone instead. And later I found out that the front desk number is in the bedroom phone, yikes! Who'd know that if I had not used the room yet :) It should be on both phones:( I did not have housekeeping clean my room as on the first night I did not get to use the hotel at all). I just needed a place to stuff my things coz I had to do some work in the area which made me come the next morning missing the free breakfast which stopped at 9:30 on weekend. I was able to make it on my second day stay though. The continental breakfast was the best !!! Please do not change nor charge your customer on this because we already pay a pretty high hotel rate:) TIP: Less traffic areas are the 300 & 400 numbered rooms and please book people w/ kids on bottom floor. TO SUM IT ALL, I would give this hotel another chance but I do hope that the mentioned minor defects or faults could be corrected. Also internet did not work on my last day :( I saw a tech guy coming when I checked out. So something must be wrong that time:) Generally nice office people. Jose was able to show me the simple conference room which my company might use one day. There is no fitness center but a pool to swim :)

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are numbers 300-400. Nice view and trees. Book first floor if you have kids please!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience while you were a guest with us. I am happy to hear that your overall experience was good and that you loved our breakfast! We take all of our guests feedback very seriously and i want to thank you for bringing up to our attention where you feel we may have fallen short. Wanted to let you know that our wi-fi has been upgraded since your stay and have had no issues with our new provider. i hope you do indeed come back and visit us on your next trip to the Brea area.