Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Travelodge Brea(Brea)(Great Value!)
$84
$85
$95
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$89
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$60
$111
$149
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim(Placentia)(Great Value!)
$78
$71
All reviewsfull kitchennight's restmon thurssmall kitchenettefreeway accessseparate bedroomparking lotfresh fruitsized bedwaffle makerliving areastayed here for one nightcomfortable bedsmake your own wafflesfirst morninggreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here during a business trip in December 2013.
Very good place, friendly staff. The suite I had was excellent and very big. Everything was available, microwave, fridge, cooking plate, dishes, glasses, etc...
Place was clean and everything worked fine.
Breakfast was very good compared to other hotels i had stayed.
They have laundry facility on site. I did not use swimming pool of Jacuzzi so no evaluation there.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, except for housekeeping who kicked me out of the room while I was working... :-)

I would certainly recommend this location to other people.

Room Tip: avoid the rooms next to the main road and ask for a room on the inside of the premises.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, we are glad to hear your stay was an enjoyable one and we hope to see you again during your next visit to Brea! Thank you again!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The phenomenal service began the moment I first wrote Chase's sales department regarding blocking rooms for my wedding. Katie was immediately responsive and accommodating. Never having met her until the day before the wedding. Upon checking in, I heard the same treatment of service was given to each and everyone of my guests. The warm welcome from all of the staff did not stop there. They offered complimentary shuttle services from the hotel to our church and from the church to our venue at Black Gold Golf Club (up to 5 trips). Also, a hot breakfast and although they are no Five Star Hotel their service certainly was. This hotel is perfectly placed between the Brea Mall and Yorba Linda. I thank the concierge/Front Desk, Jose, and all of the staff for alleviating a lot of stress for our guest and myself.
• Stayed January 2014, for the location

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

We are ecstatic to hear you had such a great stay and we were so happy to have you and your guests with us during such a special time for you! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and hopefully when in the area you can come back and visit us again!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

In all our years of staying in various parts of this country we have never gone into a room that did not have a multiple drawer piece of furniture for T shirts undearwear and the like. When we called to find put why the person told my husband to hang it in the closet. She also told him that some rooms have that particular piece of furniture but ours did not. WHY?The person who checked us in would not let me do it just because my name was not on the reservation I had to make my husband get out of the car who at the time had a back back and could hardly walk to complete the check in. The room was clean the couch & chair pretty comfortable. We left early only stayed one night instead of two

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I am very happy to hear your stay was comfortable while you were here. All of our rooms come equipped with the furniture needed to accomodate a comfortable experience, however I do want to apologize if that felt short to your expectations.

I also wanted to apologize for your check in experience, please rest assured we take extreme privacy measures, therefore that is why we ask that the person who's name is in the reservation is the person who is checking in. We always allow multiple names in the reservation as long as we are informed, that is why we went ahead and added your name to the room once you were checked in, in order to be able to accomodate any of your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is comments such as yours that allow us to continue improving our services.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here many years ago when it was new and a different name - i remember it being in much better shape. rooms were nice but bathrooms could use some work. B-fast is very good and freshly made (pancakes) but the sitting area is way to small. pool is great for kids and adults alike. nice stay if you can get a room back off the road.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy our great breakfast!! We hope to see you in the near future on your next travels to Brea!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed at Chase Suite Hotel Brea for 3 weeks.

The suites themselves are fine, the beds are really good, although the heating system can be quite loud. l got ants in the bathroom the last day, not sure why since I did not keep food in. They provide soap and shampoo which is nice, but the shampoo was terrible for my hair (so much dandruff, when I usually do fine...).

The pool was, as expected, a bit cold in December, and the Jacuzzi nicely hot (there is a button in the bushes to activate it).
The staff is really nice and helpful, the breakfast was ok (a bit more choice would have been fine), there is a washer ($0.75) and drier ($1) for your clothes, and the hotel can provide you soap ($2.5).

Now, to deal breaker : the wifi in CSHB is absolute utter crap. People that went before had told me of issues with it, and I confirm this was not bad luck. When it works you get a very poor speed (~100kBps at best)... That's when it works! The access points went down ~4 times during our 3 week stay, and it can stay down from 1 complete day to more than 4 days (!) until it is repaired. If you're planning to do some work from your room, Skype with your family... reconsider, because you may be forced to live the Amish way there ;)
Seriously, this is 2013, not 2000. Decent Internet access is something you have a right to expect!

CSHB could have gotten a 4/5 but I can't give it more than a 2/5 because of this serious issue.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Mr. Hugo C.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. I'm glad to hear the majority of your stay was good one, and saddened to hear about the Internet issues you had with us. Believe me we too were very frustrated with our wifi situation and our towers going down. With that said, we are in the process of as we speak of aquiring a new internet provider to get the speed at a much higher rate and also to make sure we never go down again, because in my eyes it was unacceptable for that to happen. I sincerely apologize for this and please know we are doing EVERYTHING to rectify the situation. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Brea and of course with a much better experience with our Wifi.