Chase Suite Hotel Brea
$84
$85
$95
Travelocity
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
$89
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$60
$111
$149
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim(Placentia)(Great Value!)
$78
$71
All reviewsfull kitchennight's restmon thurssmall kitchenettefreeway accessseparate bedroomparking lotfresh fruitsized bedwaffle makerliving areastayed here for one nightcomfortable bedsmake your own wafflesfirst morninggreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Need designated parking for each room. Room 227: Wall outlet next to fireplace not useable as it would not permit male plug insertion. Room reeked of burnt log smell. Control ring on shower head was broken. Air Circulation fan extremely noisy possibly due to worn bearings. Carpet showed multiple burn spots. Coffee pot unusable as the small pot failed to push up the pin in the coffee grounds holder to allow the perked coffee it to drain into the pot which resulted in coffee flooding. No comment regarding the breakfast as we missed both opportunities.
Customer service personnel did their part well and the room cleaning service was OK as well. The unmarked and undersized parking spaces make your facilities a poor choice in my book. Old wall repair work for damaged caused by the bathroom door knob banging into the wall looked really tacky. The cause of the damage to the wall was and is due to a broken and missing door stop.

• Stayed: October 2013
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

First and foremost, I appreciate your candid feedback and rest assured we take note of any feedback we receive. I am dissapointed to hear your stay was not up to your expectations and truly apologize as we are not in the business of not meeting expectations, but we strive to exceed them. I would have loved to hear about your experience during your stay with us, as this would have given us the opportunity to rectify the situation for you. Next time you are back in the Brea area, please feel free to contact me at the hotel 714-579-3200 or via email at kvargas@chasesuitehotels.com so I can attempt to make up for your last experiece. Thank you!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here for a family reunion at Disneyland. We arrived about two hours before check-in. As we looked around the lobby for a somewhat discreet place for my wife to feed our newborn, Jose noticed our dilemma and offered to check us in early so that we could get right to our room. We also asked for a pack and play and were accommodated immediately. Staff was very helpful.

The suite itself was great. Good size and we didn't have any noise problems. The only issue we had were some stained washcloths, which were pretty unappealing, but other than that, everything was suitable and clean. Great location and price.

• Stayed: October 2013

So happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad you were able to meet our Superstar Jose and he was able to help you! Thank you for choosing us and hope to see you again during your next visit to the Brea area!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for six nights on our first trip to the LA area and were very pleased.with our stay here. We were here mainly for a reunion of the military unit I served in 40 some years ago. The hotel was our base and they made us feel welcome and met all our requests for information and facilities. All who stayed felt the value of the rooms, the cleanliness of the rooms, the breakfasts, and the friendly, professional staff made this an excellent choice. It is located near the Nixon Library and other attractions as well as shopping and places to eat. If we are ever back in the area will defitely stay here. Oh, the small tv's, who comes to California to watch tv?

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

I am so happy to hear your stay was Excellent! Thank you for your kind words and I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities we have to offer. See you very soon when you make your next trip to the Brea area!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The customer service at Chase Suites Hotel was wonderful! The suites were very spacious and it literally felt like a one bedroom apartment! I loved that the suite had a full kitchen, which came in very handy. Jose was very accommodating and thoroughly helpful with all of my questions and I would definitely stay here in the future again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your kinds words! I'm ecstatic to hear of your wonderful experience. Jose is pretty amazing and I'm happy to hear you think so too! Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Were interested in a close hotel to a wedding at a home in Placentia. Chase was about as close as you can get...read several reviews and had a small concern about the complaints regarding noisy guests....which can be an issue with any hotel or resort if they are inconsiderate.
We decided to book it anyways and arrived just before the 3 pm check in. Jose working the front desk explained that we had a "standard" room, not a suite. He asked what our stay was for and informed him that it was for a wedding(my fiance is the mother)...he promptly upgraded us to a suite at no cost. We had a corner suite and were very pleased with the room....clean and spacious. Jose was very polite and professional. Olivia who replaced him whom I met when I went for ice, was also very helpful. I inquired about the shuttle which per their instructions requires 24 hr notice....I explained I was attending a wedding very close by and if it was possible to drop me off(I dropped off the mother of the groom earlier)...she quickly checked and said no problem...20 minute notice....
Lastly, when we returned we did not have any "noisy" guests that night nor in the morning....
Definitely recommend and I would stay again if the need arises.
Value($120), clean, friendly and helpful staff!!!

Room Tip: If one has concerns of noise...try and request a corner unit...leaves only one common wall.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

So glad to hear you had such a memorable stay with us and so happy to hear your were taken care of like you deserve, that is our number 1 mission. See you very soon in your next visit to the Brea area!