“Great experience”

Chase Suite Hotel Brea
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Brea
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for six nights on our first trip to the LA area and were very pleased.with our stay here. We were here mainly for a reunion of the military unit I served in 40 some years ago. The hotel was our base and they made us feel welcome and met all our requests for information and facilities. All who stayed felt the value of the rooms, the cleanliness of the rooms, the breakfasts, and the friendly, professional staff made this an excellent choice. It is located near the Nixon Library and other attractions as well as shopping and places to eat. If we are ever back in the area will defitely stay here. Oh, the small tv's, who comes to California to watch tv?

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

I am so happy to hear your stay was Excellent! Thank you for your kind words and I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities we have to offer. See you very soon when you make your next trip to the Brea area!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The customer service at Chase Suites Hotel was wonderful! The suites were very spacious and it literally felt like a one bedroom apartment! I loved that the suite had a full kitchen, which came in very handy. Jose was very accommodating and thoroughly helpful with all of my questions and I would definitely stay here in the future again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your kinds words! I'm ecstatic to hear of your wonderful experience. Jose is pretty amazing and I'm happy to hear you think so too! Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Were interested in a close hotel to a wedding at a home in Placentia. Chase was about as close as you can get...read several reviews and had a small concern about the complaints regarding noisy guests....which can be an issue with any hotel or resort if they are inconsiderate.
We decided to book it anyways and arrived just before the 3 pm check in. Jose working the front desk explained that we had a "standard" room, not a suite. He asked what our stay was for and informed him that it was for a wedding(my fiance is the mother)...he promptly upgraded us to a suite at no cost. We had a corner suite and were very pleased with the room....clean and spacious. Jose was very polite and professional. Olivia who replaced him whom I met when I went for ice, was also very helpful. I inquired about the shuttle which per their instructions requires 24 hr notice....I explained I was attending a wedding very close by and if it was possible to drop me off(I dropped off the mother of the groom earlier)...she quickly checked and said no problem...20 minute notice....
Lastly, when we returned we did not have any "noisy" guests that night nor in the morning....
Definitely recommend and I would stay again if the need arises.
Value($120), clean, friendly and helpful staff!!!

Room Tip: If one has concerns of noise...try and request a corner unit...leaves only one common wall.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

So glad to hear you had such a memorable stay with us and so happy to hear your were taken care of like you deserve, that is our number 1 mission. See you very soon in your next visit to the Brea area!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The room was over $200 for a weekend stay. We were Inbetween 2 bigger rooms. Each day we were wide awake at 6am listening to out neighbors birds chirp, dogs bark and dishes being put away. We could hear word for word conversation. I got up to put toilet paper in my ears to dilute the sound. I was so frustrated. There is not enough parking.

• Stayed: October 2013

First and foremost I wanted to thank you for your candid feedback about your stay with us. Without it we cannot continue to improve our services. All of your comments have been noted and we thank you once again for letting us know.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love the atmosphere of this place. When I need to get away, this is where I run to.
The place is clean, the staff is friendly and i love it. There are a lot of local restaurants, a star-bucks is right next door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

I love to hear that this is your second getaway! So happy that each time you visit us it is a pleaseant one. Like I reiterate to all of our guests, it is our goal to exceed your expectations and when we do, we love to hear it!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Chase Suites is a comfortable hotel to stay when on company business. Happy hour and breakfasts were very good. Staff were helpful and pleasant. The bed was comfortable with crisp sheets. Will stay there again

Room Tip: Rooms off the highway are quieter . . .
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments and I'm glad to hear your stay was great one. That is what we strive for each and every day!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were here for two weeks, on business. The staff was very friendly, especially the lovely hostess for happy hour! Bed was super comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was amazing. The tv was a little small, but didn't bother me. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear your two weeks with us and how we succeeded our mission!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brea
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Brea
The Hotel Fullerton
The Hotel Fullerton
#1 of 11 in Fullerton
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Brea? Share your experiences!