Chase Suite Hotel Brea
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$114
Travelodge by Wyndham Brea(Brea)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$80
$78
$114
$102
$127
$111
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$70
$68
All reviewsfull kitchensocial hournight's restmon thursfreeway accesssmall kitchenetteseparate bedroomparking lotfresh fruitsized bedwaffle makerliving areastayed here for one nightcomfortable bedsmake your own wafflesfirst morninggreat place to stay
Reviewed July 28, 2012

On a two night stay, my husband and I left the Chase Suites knowing we won't be staying here again. The experience was not bad, it was just not worth our money. The hotel is in a great, quiet area, close to shopping, restaurants, and with easy access to major freeways. For us, however, that was not enough to overlook several issues we had. When checking in, the keys to our room did not work. We brought them back to front desk, and they still did not work. A manager walked back to the room with my husband where she was able to get the keys to work by quickly entering them over avd over. Shouldn't a key to a room just work on the first try? Second night, we get back from 13 hours on the road and keys don't work again! This time, computer demagnetized them because it thought we were only staying one night...? Weird because I signed a receipt for two nights...duh. We initially had no hair dryer, you have to ask for ice at the front desk, and the rooms were not nearly as updated as I would expect. Our room had water damage on several areas of wallpaper and you can easily hear the people next to you through the walls. Chase does provide a great breakfast and happy hour. I give them credit for working to solve our room key issues and finding us a hair dryer, they do try to make your stay pleasant. My opinion, though, I just won't be back. There are other places in the area that offer all the same ammenities where my keys will work and I won't have to listen to my neighbors watching the news at 5am.

Room Tip: Book a full sized suite, not the small rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your candid feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. It is our goal to exceed guest expectations, and when they have not been met or exceeded we take your comments very seriously.

I wish you would have let us know of your discontent while you were here so you could have given us the opportunity to do something about it. I was the one who personally walked with your husband to your room to make sure your keys worked. I did have it put the key in twice with the first key, but the second key worked perfect on the first try, as with any room key reader it may take more than one try due to dust or water that gets inside the reader especially since we are an outdoor property, that being the reason why the key might have to be insterted more than once from time to time.

I did notice your booked a Traditional Queen room, which we only have about 3 of in the whole property, we pride ourselves in being a Suite property, however we do accomadate guests that are looking for less expensive accomadations, therefore having traditional hotel rooms available. All of our regular suites come equipped with a full kitchen or a Mini Kitchettes, which are twice the size of a regular hotel room.

I urge you to give us another chance, and come stay with us in one of our typical rooms (a Suite) which is only a $10 difference from the Traditional hotel room you stayed in. I promise you, you won't be dissapointed!

Thank you again for your feedback we truly do appreciate it!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our family really enjoyed out two night stay at Chase Suite Hotel in Brea. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and there was plenty of room for five of us. The pool was clean and the water warm, and the complementary breakfast buffet was delicious. Great hotel at a great price. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you, thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate them! It is our pleasure to serve you and are always looking for ways to better our service. This goes to show our efforts are always making a difference. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We stayed here one night. The hotel was located in a great area, close to shopping and restaurants. They were strict about enforcing any noise rules (you sign a paper at check-in about this) which I always appreciate, since I like a quiet time when I get away from home.The room we stayed in was spacious and comfortable, with a living room and kitchen separated by a door from the bedroom/bathroom area. There was a breakfast buffet in the morning which was very good, with lots of variety. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your review, your comments are truly appreciated, without them we cannot continue to improve our services. Hope to see you in your next visit to the Brea area!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My mother and I stayed four nights while visiting family and were very comfortable. The accomodations were better than expected. All of the staff was very helpful and courteous. We will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel . We are ecstatic to hear your enjoyed your stay and await your return in the future :-) Sincerely Karla Vargas

Reviewed January 21, 2012

We booked a room through Hotwire, because we just wanted somewhere cheap to stay, and weren't too concerned about quality. We chose this particular selection because it advertised that it would be a suite and it had a good location to where we were going (In case you are unaware, when booking through Hotwire you don't actually see the name of the hotel until after you book the room, you just see the amenities). After the name showed up, I went straight to the hotel's website and I was pretty pleased with what we had been given. The website advertised all suites, and they looked very nice.

When we checked in, the girl at the front desk was very polite, welcomed us and went through the check-in process and issued our keys, no problems what so ever. Then we got to the room... and this is when things got bad. The room we got was no where near a suite. Our room number was something A (i.e. 123A) and had a connecting door to the room next to us which was the actual room (i.e. 123). The room we were in was like a train compartment. It had a queen sized bed, a tiny closet and a tiny bathroom, with barely any room to walk around... it was TINY. Now I know when you book through Hotwire you get the worst rooms on property, I know how it works, but the hotel's website advertises all suites and Hotwire did as well.

It was late and I figured I would deal with it in the morning, so I set a wake up call for 7:00 am and went to bed. Next thing I know my cell phone is ringing and it is 8:30 in the morning. My wake up call never came!!! I don't understand how this happens... I was pretty upset about that, but I tried to brush it off and went back down to the lobby to talk about my room.

I explained my issue with the room, and that I didn't receive a wake up call to the girl at the front desk. She told me that since I booked through Hotwire I would have to call Hotwire to make any complaints... Well isn't that convenient. I understand that when you book through a third party, that the third party is the one paying for the room, so the hotel can't actually issue a refund or discount or anything, but I wasn't asking for any of that at that point, I as simply trying to explain my problem. I went to use their business center, and I guess the girl could see I was pretty annoyed, so she called me back and said she could move me to a full suite if I would like, and that it was ready now so we could move in right that second. I appreciated this, and changed rooms.

Once we got to the new suite we were much more satisfied. The room was very spacious and actually very nice. Bed was comfortable, there was tons of extra room and we were happy with it. I just don't understand why we weren't in a suite in the first place when the hotel is advertised as all suite hotel.

We wanted a late checkout the next day and we were told we would have to pay (I think it was around 50.00) for a late checkout, which I learned was only about 2 hours after checkout time. So instead we left on time, because its not worth that much for an extra 2 hours.

In conclusion, this hotel has potential to be a great place to stay, the staff seems very well trained and polite, you just need to make sure you are in a nice room. Don't settle for a room that is meant to be an add-on to a suite. If that means not booking through Hotwire then I guess thats what you should do. Even though they advertise on both their website and Hotwire that they have all suites, they clearly do not, so just keep that in mind.

Room Tip: Make sure you get an actual suite
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

I am dissapointed to hear that your hotel stay was not what you expected. I truly am very sorry as this is not very common for us. Without making excuses, I urge you to book directly through the hotel next time, so we can guarantee your room type etc.. when guests book through another website (other than our direct site) it makes it tough on our end to accomadate them with the room type they desire, when they only offer Run of House, which is typically a Non-Suite Room.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope your previous stay is not an example of what our hotel is all about, because we are not in the business of dissatisfied guests.