“halliburton”

GreenLeadersBronze level
None, Italy
“halliburton”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

we stay at the brawely inn often for business. the staff very friendly. they are all way there to help. the rate are good. thank you to the staff.we will see you the next time we are working near brawley. thank you Lillian Zapata for all of your help booking rooms for so many people.
at short notice

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank none n
Abraham Z, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Brawley Inn. It's our pleasure to be the preferred hotel for Haliburton. Our staff is always ready to assist any make your stay a pleasant one. I will share your review with Lilian. See you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
LYNCHBURG
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stay at the Brawley Inn often, on business, I will spend most of 2014 in Brawley and I will stay at the Brawley Inn every time. The rooms are very nice, the entire staff is friendly and extremly helpful and the rate is affordable. I was at a different hotel for a short time but the Brawley Inn is just as nice, if not better, but they were wiilling to work with me to fit my needs. And I can not say enough about the great attitude of everyone there other than THANKS and keep it up. Mike K

Room Tip: if you want a room with instant vehicle access, just ask.
1 Thank MICHAEL K
Abraham Z, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We truly are the #1 hotel in our area as rated on tripadvisor. Our entire staff is always willing and eager to provide the ultimate in guest satisfaction. I will gladly share you review with my staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was staying at Brawley Inn for almost two weeks for a business trip. First thing come to mind was that the front desk and staff were very friendly and professional. The rate was reasonable breakfast included, and the room was nice and clean. Brawley Inn is located a minute walking to groceries, hardware store, pharmacy store, and restaurants which make it very convenient. Overall, my staying here was really a pleasure experience.
My friends and I plan to visit Brawley at least two more time this year, and we will definitely stay at Brawley Inn. If you are around this area and need a place to stay, I personally highly recommend this place.

Fritz

1 Thank Fritz_Nababan
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest. I enjoyed seeing you and your colleagues sit in our lobby during the evening hours sharing your work ideas. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stayed at Brawley in for about 12 days. Rooms were so clean and comfortable. every morning they had a very good breakfast with variety of choices. The price was very reasonable. Nice and very friendly manager. People at front desk were so nice and always available. I think Brawley inn is a very good choice and I am gonna go and stay there again in my next trip.

1 Thank hadi k
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with the traveling public. Our unique culture that you noticed makes our guests feel at home and enjoy the best value comparing with franchised hotel. The hot breakfast that we provide has become morning praise from our guests. And that makes us feel good. I went to your web page to find out that you are an earthquake expert .Expecting your coming back, I will ask your enlightenment : how the people live on earthquake fault (as those Silicon Boys live on top of St. Andres fault),were generated with geological psychology -feeling insecure, unsatisfied with the status quo; and tend to pursuing for overachieving? Together with all our staff, we sincerely wait your Earthquake Research Team's second coming. Before then travel safe.
Pozo California
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Brawley Inn Is the place to stay. First time going to the city of Brawley and I was very impressed with the Hotel. The rooms were great size . the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was Outstanding. The Lady at the front desk provided Excellent customer service. I will definetly stay again at the Brawley Inn.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank JohnCleans
Thank you for staying with us. Our "Outstanding" breakfast is often complimented by our guests I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. Our entire staff takes pride in offering Excellent guest services, thank you for the recognition. We look forward to your return.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed at the Brawley Inn during the 12 days of my business trip to the region. The room rate was very reasonable. Breakfast was great with many choices, and included in the room rate. Coffee and tea were available in the lobby throughout the day. The room was clean and well attended. The meeting and conference facilities were available for free. My overall rating is Excellent. But what made my experience memorable was the friendly, knowledgeable, and cheerful staff. How can I forget Jose and Lillian at the front desk? They were always smiling and ready to help with any needs, including suggestions to where to eat. I met the owner of the Inn who often is in the lobby greeting guests. He shared with me (an engineer) his passion about Green Hotels. He generously gave me a copy of a classy pictorial book that he has published on green hotels. He is introducing such concepts to the Brawley Inn. Soon, I plan to return to Brawley for additional business work. I have already made my reservation for my return stay there. Bravo Brawley Inn staff and owner.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
"Thank you for your patronage. It was our pleasure to serve you. I only give my book to very special guests and of course you are one. I appreciate you echo my line in the book: "the future will not happen, we make it happen. once we expand our mind, it will never go back to its original dimension". I was so honored to have your team stay at my humble place. You discover our unique culture, that drives us toward perfection- a state can never been reached yet the process is beautiful. Like the kid attempting to catch the stars We can't wait to have your team here again. Before then travel safe and tell a friend.
Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have to say that i was a skeptic at first due to the area as it was my first time here, but after walking in and being recieved by Lilian Z. I was made very comfortable and most of all she knew the area well. She was very courteous and friendly. She answered all my questions and with a smile each time. My family was very impressed with the level of service that was recieved. I believe all welcoming hotels, motels should have employees that represent thier company the way Lilian did. Good Job and thank you for the hospitality.

Room Tip: I say talk to Lilian she keeps it honest and is very helpful.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Abraham Z, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am excited to hear of Lilian's hospitality. She provides this
service for all of our guests. This type of service is what you should come to expect from our entire team. Our service, friendliness, and family welcoming atmosphere is what has made us the #1 rated hotel in the Imperial County on tripadvisor. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Holiday Inn Express El Centro
Hampton Inn El Centro
Hampton Inn El Centro
#2 of 19 in El Centro

Been to Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!