Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Motel 6 Brawley(Brawley)(Great Value!)
$66
$34
$38
Travel Inn(Brawley)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskconference roomhouse keepinggreat customer serviceceiling fanbest hotel in townspecial thanksthe general managerthe entire staffparking lotbusiness tripclean roomscattle callmanager abrahamplace to staya great stayimperial valley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is my first time staying in Brawley Inn. Front Desk attention very nice, continental breakfast really good and the price is fair enough for what you get. Maybe you'll be paying a little more than in other place near by, but for this small extra you get a LOT more. Totally recommendable if you are in town or a rest night trip. People and staff treat you freindly. Excelent experience and service...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Abraham Z, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for being our guest, it was our pleasure. Indeed we strive to be the best hotel, I am glad that our staff is providing great service. Our FREE Hot breakfast is among the best: Hash brown, eggs, bacon, fresh waffles, and much more. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I felt very comfy and slept like a baby. Good parking. Very friendly workers. Security guard was on his toes all night so I wasn't worried about my hummer. I loved the warm pool that first night we were there. I took my bike and I loved the bike ride to the cattle call arena. I rate this place at the top

Room Tip: I really liked the bottom level. I was able to get to the doughnut shop fast to order my ice cold tea
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abraham Z, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. Our goal is to provide a clean, friendly, and safe experience for all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The people at the Brawley Inn go out of their way for you. We stay there every year during the Cattle Call Rodeo in November. Of course, that is where everyone who is involved with the rodeo stays which makes it nice. The breakfast in the lobby is fantastic! The only disadvantage if you are staying in one of the front rooms is the dance they have in the parking lot during their big rodeo days in Nov. This year the owner stood at the parking lot entrance so that the dance crowd could not use our motel parking and we didn't have to worry about a place to park. Now that's good management!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Michelle:
Thank you for your observation and sharing it with the traveling public. Firstly, I have to apologize for the tumult of the event. This is the first year that I came here to co-manage. After I found out that the activity would last over midnight, I went to the police department but it was too late, they got a permit. After 11pm every minute was eternal. The anxiety of knowing my guests sleeping quality were compromised even if its only one night. I guarantee it will not happen that late again! Cattle Call excited not only the whole city of Brawley it's a Southern California event. Just by seeing you all walking in with cowboy hats, boots and colorful scarfs, a unique group of guests is an excitement itself. This year I went to the rodeo twice. My newly on board Guest Host who just came from Katmandu, recorded the whole event for his son in Nepal real time. He was so thrilled to first experience this symbol of Western Spirit- the spirit that build this country great. That night (11-9-13) we had our General Manager, two full night security guards, and I. We checked every vehicle at all the the entrances and still had "guests" who claimed they were staying in "room 500" while we have only 123 rooms. Other than that, It was my pleasure to give up my room due to the full house. Fresh hot breakfast was a surprise to you for its the first year we provided. People felt the quality because we cooked according to the expected number of guests for that hour or even half hour. So it's always fresh. Thank you again and we will see you next year at the headquarters of Cattle Call, the Brawley Inn. Before then tell a friend a travel safe

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean, nice furnishings and bedding, pet-friendly. Felt comfortable walking barefoot and in the bathroom. check in and out was fast. We didn't use the pool but others were and seemed to be having a good time. Umbrella on table came in handy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for posting a review. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly and strive to provide the ultimate in guest satisfaction. We hope to see you during your next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My Family and friends stay at The Brawley Inn a few times a year during the hunting season(s), with an overwhelming crowd of warriors ready to hit the fields and bare the valley heat, the management; Abraham and Sonia along with the complete staff are always ready to accomodate everyon's needs. The rooms, pool, cleaning area, BBQ, and breakfast are always ready and clean for the barrage of hunters and business persons alike. The really strive to make our weekend a positive and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

We are the headquarters for Dove Hunting season! Thank you for the recognition we look forward to seeing you and the rest of the "warriors" next season. Our staff will be ready to accommodate and provide the EXCELLENT guest services that you come to expect when you stay at the Brawley Inn. Safe travels.