“Great!”

Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean, nice furnishings and bedding, pet-friendly. Felt comfortable walking barefoot and in the bathroom. check in and out was fast. We didn't use the pool but others were and seemed to be having a good time. Umbrella on table came in handy.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for posting a review. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly and strive to provide the ultimate in guest satisfaction. We hope to see you during your next visit to our area.

There are newer reviews for Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My Family and friends stay at The Brawley Inn a few times a year during the hunting season(s), with an overwhelming crowd of warriors ready to hit the fields and bare the valley heat, the management; Abraham and Sonia along with the complete staff are always ready to accomodate everyon's needs. The rooms, pool, cleaning area, BBQ, and breakfast are always ready and clean for the barrage of hunters and business persons alike. The really strive to make our weekend a positive and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

We are the headquarters for Dove Hunting season! Thank you for the recognition we look forward to seeing you and the rest of the "warriors" next season. Our staff will be ready to accommodate and provide the EXCELLENT guest services that you come to expect when you stay at the Brawley Inn. Safe travels.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would like to take the time to write this well earned review for the Brawley Inn of Brawley, California.Staying at this awesome, outstanding, and well kept Hotel was a pleasure and was very satisfying to my self and family, indeed I felt as if I was at home at this facility. Walking distance to restaurant and night life, you need to stop in and see Wen Chang and his employees. Stop in Aspens rests and see Nancy Leon. Me and my family and friends will be back for another stay at the Brawley Inn soon!!! Suit 200 Jonathan Livingston Seagull best room at this Hotel it is a must stay in. All high standards were met and all employees including management gave 110% service to all guests; I was sold on service and quality those are two things I personally use in my Industry when choosing a company. Well done Brawley Inn! (:

Richard Sunday Morales JR
Managing Partner
Amerasia Shipping Logistics U.S

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your lodging experience with the future travelers to the City of Brawley. I shared your wonderful review with my staff. They remember your beautiful family taking pictures at our hotel, and thank you for uploading and sharing them. Your wife mentioned on one of your son's exceptional appetite. To us that's the best compliment of our Hot Breakfast cooking. Yes, we do have the best Suite names JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL a personified story of Richard Bach the author on the life of free spirit and liberation. It has been the accommodation for so many judge, high businessman like yourself, congressmen, famous movie stars, and professional athletes. While developing this hotel, I liberated from the highly confined Holiday Inn franchise system and feedback the savings of franchised fee to the guests. It works fine. Thank you for recognizing that spirit. We look forward to having your family come back possibly during the Holiday season. Before then travel safe.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Abraham the general manager of the Brawley Inn was AWESOME !!!
What great customer service and a fabulous hotel.
My family recommended this hotel and every time we are in Imperial valley
we will be staying at The Brawley Inn.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty to our hotel. Our #1 goal is to provide the ultimate in guest satisfaction. Mr. Abraham Zamudio leads our team in doing just that. Thank you for this recognition. We hope to see you and your family again in the ear future.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Abraham was awesome he made sure my guys had been taken care of...we were able to have our meetings in the morning. He really made us feel welcome and right at home. The restaurant next door was a great place to eat.The lounge area next to the restaurant had a number of large flat screens to watch the games.I'd stay at the Brawley Inn again.
Thank You Abraham and all the staff for your service.
Sal

• Stayed: November 2013

Sal thank you for your sincere review. It was our pleasure to have you and your group stay with us. I have shared your review with my staff and with the Aspen restaurant. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was referred to Brawley Inn by a colleague who visits this area much more frequently than I do. Although the purpose of my trip was not for leisure, I thoroughly enjoyed my week long stay at Brawley Inn. I was also blown away by the service, accommodation and friendly attention I received from its management and staff: The front desk always attended to my needs promptly and the manager even called me on the phone to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my inquiries.
For an extremely competitive rate, the room I stayed in was very comfortable and included features such as refrigerator/microwave oven and other must have amenities. Additionally, the surrounding area was pleasantly quiet and not noisy like many other hotels I've visited.
Best of all, breakfast at Brawley Inn is more than satisfying, as fresh eggs/bacon are always available with an abundance of other drink/food. There is also a good restaurant located conveniently just steps away from the hotel lobby. As an extremely satisfied customer, I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a great and favorably priced hotel that truly cares about its guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your heart warming review, business from referrals has been a big part of our business. It means that we have done something right. The refrigerator/microwaves are in all 123 of our hotel rooms. One thing I particularly appreciate is your recognition, "extremely competitive rate". This is what we take pride in。together with excellent guest services, and recently enhanced full night security to ensure the QUIET ENJOYMENT of all our guests, I assure your friends and other travelers that the Brawley Inn offers the best value in the Imperial County. No point system, no affiliation of franchised flag...Just down to earth VALUE. Travelers like yourself have helped to make us the number one rated hotel in the City of Brawley and the Imperial County. This is what you mean "STRIVE TO BE THE BEST IN IMPERIAL COUNTY"。
Together with all my staff, we hope to see you or your friends soon. Before then, travel safe .

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at the Brawley Inn several times and always enjoyed my stay. It is clean, convenient and the staff was friendly. I stayed again in October 2013 and met the new manager and owner. They have taken a good hotel and made some nice improvements. The breakfast has been expanded with hot eggs and more choices. The internet seemed to be stronger and more reliable. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Best of all the staff continues to be courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: If you want a real quiet stay ask for a room in the back building.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Alice_Ruiz, Guest Relations Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Facility. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area. Safe Travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Hampton Inn El Centro
Hampton Inn El Centro
#2 of 19 in El Centro
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro

Been to Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!