“Best in Brawley”

Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Much nicer than what you'd expect in Brawley. Staff is always very nice and accommodating, especially Regina. Rooms are spotless and comfortable. Close to downtown Brawley, and the bar on the same lot can be fun.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank George F
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

We thank you for staying with us, we strive to be the best and to provide excellent accommodations for all of our guests. I will share your nice review with Regina and the rest of our staff. Once again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

For being in such a small town this hotel was great. Thy have an awesome bar/lounge and the restaurant serves great food. It's right next to a shopping center so it's very convenient if you need anything. The owner was super cool and told my son and his cousin if they could peddle on the exercise bike in the fitness center, yes they have a small fitness room, for twenty mins straight he would buy them dinner and they did and he did. He also bought me dinner too. Great guy! They have a nice pool which is perfect since its so hot down there. All the staff was very nice and helpful including the waitresses at the restaurant. Good continental breakfast in the lobby. So would I stay there again, most definately.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kayying
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

On behalf of the Brawley Inn thank you for you kind words, we appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. Also thank you for contributing to saving energy by "Pedaling for watts/TV". A hotel in Europe asked travelers to pedal watts for a minimum of 15 minutes or 10 watts for a free dinner...We ask our guests to ride and generate electricity for TV watching for 20 minutes. Your son and his cousin are preteenagers and look very healthy and energetic. I saw you as mother encouraging them with "lets go! you almost make it, lets go" even after the 20 minutes were up, they surely sweat hard for their free dinner. Brawley Inn's BIKE FOR DINNER Program is to bring the awareness of our daily consumption of many things that comes so easy. E.F. Schumacher in his best seller < Small Is Beautiful > said it right: "Our earth has enough resource to satisfy everyone's NEED, but doesn't have enough resource to satisfy everyone's WANT." Have you ever seen an electricity generating DISCO dancing floor? I once suggested to Bhutan's Tourism Bureau, ( the country emphasize GNH- Gross National Happiness, instead of GNP- Gross National Products) that they install prayer wheel with generator so that every time the wheel were turned, there is electricity charged. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

First time stay at the Brawley inn for business. Have a 6 month project in the immediate area to complete and will need 3-4 day mid week stays necessary and am happy to recommend and return long term All the amenities you would need for extended stay including on site restaurant, laundry, and breakfast.
Free Wi-fi connections a little spotty. There are several available just need to pick one that will work satisfactorily. Property is close in and conveniently located to shopping and beautiful downtown Brawley.
Can't say enough good about the staff service. Very responsive and eager to be of service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Martin E
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We pride ourselves on being Ultra Clean and providing EXCELLENT guest services. We are happy to be your preferred hotel for the duration of your project and beyond.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is the first time I've stayed at the Brawley Inn. I came here for business and am pleasantly pleased with the customer service, amenities and comfort of the room. I had the opportunity to meet the owner, who is very friendly and warm. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. I definitely will. Thank you Brawley Inn for your hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jonelle W
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our goal is to create a positive and memorable experience for all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Let me give the good things first. Pool (which several in our group enjoyed), exercise room, ice, guest laudramat, 2 queen beds, refrig, microwave, TV, AC, ceiling fans, & free breakfast. Now, here's what's excellent. Our group had to leave by 5 AM, so they opened for breakfast at 4:30 AM for us!! They unlocked the door for us at 4:20. Waffle mix, hard boiled eggs, bagels, sweet rolls, cereal, bananas, apples, oranges, juice, coffee and tea! Everything was ready My husband made a fresh waffle (no toaster waffles here), juice, & coffee. I had an apple & egg with juice & tea. Our group was on the road by 5:05. The lobby had a couple of small dining tables, soft chairs & a sofa. I was amazed how well it went.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ElfinWoodsWarbler
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your expression of satisfaction staying at the Brawley Inn. Anyone on my staff working that early shift will do the same for you. For,"Service, is the Ultimate luxury". We further integrate the green spirit into luxury. The two concepts are not mutually excluded instead, its one.
As for our breakfast, we will soon offer a Hot Breakfast. Once again thank you and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stay here often when my husband work in Brawley. The staffs are friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is great with cereal, yogurt, eggs and waffles you can make yourself. Wi-fi connection is fast and free.

Room Tip: The back suites are newer and quieter with bigger parking.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank toni d

Thank you for your recognition on my introduction of the green ideas to the Imperial Valley. In my first Green Hotel- Gaia Napa Valley Hotel- US's first LEED GOLD rated hotel, I always stood firm that being a Green Hotel should not compromise on the luxury and service. You felt that spirit during your stay, for which I appreciate very much. I'm also happy to know of your frequent stays, thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. On behalf of my staff and I we hope hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Was very easy to book a night on their website and they were able to accommodate my special instructions. I received friendly efficient service with a smile as have in the past. The air conditioner, TV, shower, etc. was all in good working order and my room was clean and the bed comfortable. Free wifi. That's why I keep going back. There is also complimentary breakfast that they set out. Not bad. I can always enjoy the fruit or yogurt or cereal or waffle and juices or coffee, etc. and everything is always fresh. All I can say is try it on my recommendation. I hope you enjoy your stay a much as I do mine.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank tom-fsd
Wen C, Owner at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience about our hotel with other travelers, we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro
Townhouse Inn & Suites
Townhouse Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Brawley

Been to Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!