“Friendly Staff”

Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We choose to stay at Brawley Inn cause of professional and friendly staff,also so close to my husband's work. Rooms are cleaned on a timely manner everyday,if we need anything fixed they also fix it in a timely manner. I would recommend anyone staying at Brawley Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Atulikumar, Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Your wonderful comments have made our day! We always pride ourselves on making sure that our guests are treated well, and we are pleased to know that we succeeded with you. I will pass your kind words along to our staff.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This hotel is easy to find. Is in a very safe area and is very well maintained. The Brawley Inn was an oasis in the desert. The 108 degree heat was tempered by the friendly staff, the beautiful surroundings of the hotel and the comfort of the room. The room was large, spotless, and the beds quite comfortable. The breakfast at the hotel's restaurant (Aspen) was very nice presentation and good food... We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for suite in building 4 are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Atulikumar, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our guests. We sincerely hope to see you on your next visit to Brawley.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Rooms are clean, air a little weak, ceiling fan didn't work. Asked for the air to be checked. Over an hour and still no service
Location is great for dove season. Best hotel in the area
New beds, friendly at the desk during checkin

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. I am sorry that ceiling fan didn’t work in your room. We strive hard to ensure that each of our guests are completely satisfied. Your feedback is very important to us. We take all comments seriously and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is any thing we can do to make your next stay more comfortable. Please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Brawley Inn previously and I am currently staying at the Inn.
All the staff are very friendly and the rooms clean.
If you are going to stay in the Imperial Valley, I recommend staying at the Brawley Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and kind words. We strive hard to ensure that each of our guests are completely satisfied. Your feedback is very important to us. We take all comments seriously and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I am trying to understand the reviews below. I read these reviews before making the reservation and when I got there I am truly disappointed. Yes, the room is upgraded and has a modern look to it, but I am not a fan of bugs this room had crickets everywhere from the bed, bathroom behind the TV and dressers. I was utterly DISGUSTED. I called the first desk and they advised to "kill them and trhrow them out the door as that is what house keeping has been doing all day"....with the heat and humidity I guess the crickets like the cool temperature, now if you know your hotel has a problem why r u not discussing this with the guest prior to check in...I will never ever never ever ever stay at his DUMP again...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TTDUP
Atulikumar, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

My sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. With the information you provided, it has enabled us to address these concerns and hopefully served the purpose of salvaging your stay.

I can assure you that your experience is not typical of our usual standard of service as we usually do a much better job of taking care of our guests and our hotel. We are taking appropriate actions to eliminate crickets from our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve.

Warm Regards
Atul Kumar, General Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I just wanted to reflex our experince here at the brawley inn. Been staying here for over 6 month every week, out of town work. And i couldnt be happier with the hotel. the rooms are great and new looking. flat screens in every room. the staff is amazing and super helpful. the pool is clean, resturant has great food and great bartenders. the price is right for everything that you are looking for. cant say enough good things about this Inn. highly recomend. thanks again for making my work week seem like a vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Atulikumar, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review during your stay with us here at the hotel. Titling your review "new flat screen TVs, clean pool, great food in restaurant and amazing staff" is awesome because it truly stands out and describes exactly what we offer. "Amazing" staff and a great place to work and relax.
Thank you!
Atul Kumar

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Detailed to Brawley for a month working, I choose to stay at the Brawley Inn and glad I did as I enjoyed my stay everyone was professional and friendly, my suite was quite and clean with all new bedding, microwave and small fridge this made my stay most enjoyable, Staff was most helpful arranging my stay with them, The Aspen restaurant is located within walking distant along with another food place. Definitely will tell my friends if they wish a nice place to stay, with friendly service, comfortable room at reasonable rate they can't beat staying at the Brawley Inn

Room Tip: Ask for Building 4 suites has private setting area with library laundry room with two door entry wit...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Atulikumar, General Manager at Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

We hope to see you again soon.

Atul Kumar

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
#4 of 19 in El Centro
Townhouse Inn & Suites
Townhouse Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Brawley

Been to Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!