“OK, fairly typical Chinese restaurant, nothing terribly out of the ordinary.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Inn Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Brawley
Reviewed May 16, 2016

This place is located in a strip mall on the Main Street in Brawley. It was OK. It would have been nice if they had had a bit more atmosphere. The food was OK but the sweet and sour shrimp and rice was only average, I've had much better elsewhere.

Reviewed February 26, 2015 via mobile

I ordered egg drop soup because they said it was yellow and it was white, then they wanted to argue with me over the color and said "it's probably the light in here". After I sent it back the manager brought it back and put it on the table and told me I was wrong. Really?!?! After that the cheese ragoon's were horrible. They brought our meals out about 7 minutes apart. Once we got our food it wasn't even good. Waited about 15 minutes for a refill. Won't be going back EVER!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

I was surprised on how much they gave me. More than any other place I have been and it tasted great!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were in a hurry, so what's better or quicker than Chinese carry out? After I placed my order and paid, I was told it would take 30 to 40 minutes, which I thought was ridiculous for Chinese, especially for just egg rolls, shrimp fried rice, and a chicken dish! Well if this wasn't bad enough, it actually took a hour and twenty minutes, with no apologies. The food was plentiful, but nothing special. Not worth the wait, the cost or the stress...

3  Thank TrvlforFun F