“Great Hotel close to everything”

Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We have stayed here twice. In Nov. 2013 and now in August 2014.
In Nov. we had a king suite (couples weekend/Cattle Call) at the front of the hotel and WOW! What a great room. Perfect, huge, clean and very quiet.
Now just last weekend we had a Dbl. Queen room (my daughter and grandson were with us) and it was very nice! Carpet is a little dirty because my grandson was running around barefoot and his feet were semi black, but other than that very good!
Didn't have time to see the pool :(.
My only Complaint is breakfast was over before the time allotted. Great Western when people travel we do not eat at 6 a.m.. Some of us sleep till 8. Please consider keeping breakfast until 10 or 11. That would make it perfect!

Room Tip: The wifi is hit n miss. The rooms are all quiet. If you can afford it try the king suites. Very very...
2  Thank Judy B
BWBrawley, Assistant General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you Judy for your continuous patronage to our hotel. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and we appreciate you letting us know of the carpet issue in the room you had stayed in. We are in the process of deep cleaning our rooms from top to bottom and we will be sure all carpet areas will be shampooed.

I will address the Wi-Fi issues with our provider and I will be sure to pass along your suggestion of the breakfast time to my owners as well.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our excellent guest service and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

It's a nice and comfortable place to stay. But what sets it apart is the staff. They go out of their way to accommodate guest. Joe makes sure my coffee is ready at 4 am and is fresh. Teresa handles my FedEx needs and has gone out of her way to make room for me when I forget to make my reservation early enough for the next week. The rooms are clean and comfortable, they have the air on early enough on arrival day that is comfortable when you check in. They serve a nice breakfast every morning,unfortunately I am gone by then. But again the staff lets you come down the night before and pick up fruit, bagels, yogurt and other light fair. If my job brings me here again I will be sure to stay at the Best Western Brawley ,

Room Tip: 202 is always my first choice. Single king, close to the elevator. 201 is a double queen great for s...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Tim D

We are so glad that you decided to stay with us Tim. It was so nice of you to mention the great service, and hospitality. The hotel team works very hard to accomplish this for all of our guests. Please know that we are always here to help and assist you with your travel needs.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to all. They have extremely nice staff and very clean all around. The morning breakfast was GREAT and well stocked with a nice variety. We spilled some food during breakfast and the staff were "Johnny on the Spot" and cleaned it up before we even had a chance to sit back down. We were very impressed.

2  Thank Elisa C

Thank you Elisa for your appreciation of all of the wonderful elements that we provide to make a special experience for our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great value! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Weather was hot outside, but the room was very cool. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, lots of choices. Free parking and Internet Service. I recommend this hotel to every one.

2  Thank Lucy P
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival. Again, Thank you! Atul Kumar, General Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2014

This hotel was pretty much the only choice for a clean, safe place near the prison in Calipatria. The rooms are clean and comfortable; the breakfast is impressive; and the staff is great. We checked in late and in search of a very specific computer cord -- Joe spent twenty minutes or more researching what we needed and helping us find it in a store in town. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and made our two-night business trip a pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ineverwritereviews14

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our property. We are delighted that your stay with the Best Western PLUS Main Street Inn was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver EXCELLENT service in the future. Atul Kumar, General Manager

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel....very nice, safe interior. Great breakfast items and the rooms are clean, comfortable, and have Wi-Fi. I will not stay ANYWHERE but here when I travel to Brawley.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 944lawrenceh
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our convenient HOT Breakfast, clean comfortable room and WiFi service. We hope to see you again soon! Atul Kumar, General Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My son and I had gotten to Brawley at 4am after driving from Reno NV in a uhaul. We showed up at the hotel around 10am that morning and the front desk clerk was wonderful enough to have our room next on the list to be readied. We were checked in early which I can not show my appreciation enough for...The staff is terrific, friendly and helpful. We have never been here before and it was refreshing to see smiles and outwardly sincere helpfullness from the staff and general manager here. I forgot the name of the clerk who checked us in but thank you so much for everything, To Atul, the general manager, Thank you for being so congenial friendly and empathetic, You have done a wonderful job with this location and your staff, and to Liz at the front desk, I have had a great time talking with you and it's so nice to know that if I have any questions or concerns you are there to help right away. The breakfast was great! I ate too much...lol We haven't tried the pool yet but hopefully we will get a chance today to take a dip. Thank you for everything!!! you are all rockstars in my book :)

Room Tip: I got 211 and it's a great room, big, clean and quiet! I was very pleased with it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberly B
BWBrawley, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Kimberly, Congratulations on your new position with the CalEnergy Company. I'm sure you will be an asset to their team, bringing your experience and your easy going personality.

And thank you for taking the time to write about our property and for all the kind words to our staff members. We appreciate your business and we are glad to know you felt at home during your stay with us. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question about our wonderful community and now your new home. Thank you again for choosing us.
Atul Kumar, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Days Inn El Centro
Days Inn El Centro
#10 of 19 in El Centro
Best Western John Jay Inn

Been to Best Western Plus Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!