“An excellent B/W Plus”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
Elk River, Mn, United States
“An excellent B/W Plus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Professional, courteous staff, room was very nice and white glove clean. Highly recommended. Friendly cleaning staff and a good breakfast. Front desk agent helped me out with questions. Quick check out and check in. Newer hotel and deserving of BW "Plus" status.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We truly appreciate your kind words regarding your positive experience at our property. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
rancho cordova, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Always happy with my stays at the Best Westerns and for the most part this hotel met my expectations. Clean comfortable and safe feeling. My room on first floor was noisy from the people above. Price seemed high compared to other hotels in the area and, after staying in another hotel in area, I would re-consider paying the price to stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Gordon, our goal is to provide 100% guest satisfaction of which we fell short of our goal in your instance and we apologize for that. Any noise issues reported or that our Guest Service Agents discover, will be handled quickly. During the time you stayed with us, the rates were higher due to our annual rodeo was in town. We apologize about your experience with us and we hope that you would consider choosing us again.
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I manage two companies, One in Yuma AZ. and one in Imperial CA. The past 2 months I have had employees in and out of Imperial CA. staying at the Best Western Plus in Brawley CA. I have stayed there myself many times. The reason or reasons I choose this Hotel is not only are the rooms Clean, Nice, and maintained well, but the staff and managers of this hotel truly understand customer service.Their suites are are great as well. Rowena Rapoza is one of the managers at the hotel and 100% always goes the extra mile to make sure my team and I are taken care of. This is done in many ways by the follow up she does to make sure my every detail is taken care of. I have a very busy schedule so to know I have some one Rowena Rapoza and her staff goes above and beyond is one less thing I have to worrie about. Great place to stay!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Room Tip: All rooms are great and the suites for the price are very well worth it!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you Jonathan for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are very pleased to know that you were satisfied with our hotel and staff. Our goal is to make each stay comfortable, pleasant and ultimately give the service that you deserve.
Lake Elsinore, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Outstanding staff very informative with locations of great restaurants, they laugh at all my jokes. Front desk Adelina is very helpful. Would choose this location again. The only thing that is missing are luggage racks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel after your most recent stay. Thank you for complimenting our staff, we have passed the word along to them. Your compliments and concerns will serve as encouragement to us as we strive to provide the best service we can for our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future!
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am very impressed with their honesty--I left/lost my iPhone and charger in the room.
The housekeeping staff and management worked together to call me right away and help me arrange shipment of my phone to my house!! VERY HONEST and AMICABLE STAFF-Kudos to Supervisor Rowina,Housekeeper Luz and Front Desk rep Adelina!! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your warm and wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words regarding our friendly staff. Service is what we do best; to go beyond expectation and to give our guests genuine and empathetic service tailored their needs. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western in Brawley and had great experience! The hotel was clean and affordable!

The staff was very welcoming and kind. Teresa was especially helpful! She worked with me to print out some last minute documents I needed and saved the day!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bmar2013
BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Teresa is our newest Guest Service Agent and it is wonderful to hear how she was able to help you out. We look forwarding to seeing you again to give you another great stay.
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Management and every Team Member are friendly and happy! Everyone goes "Above and Beyond" to make you feel welcome. The hotel is very clean and well maintained.

When visiting for business...we choose the "Best" Western in Brawley, CA

Jan and John V.

Room Tip: All rooms have been acceptable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternBrawley, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Your compliments warm our hearts and we thank you. It is always a honor having you as our guests, Jan and John. You guys are the "Best".
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Travel Inn
#6 of 6 in Brawley
Holiday Inn Express El Centro
Fairfield Inn & Suites El Centro

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!