“Nice hotel!”

Best Western Plus Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Brawley
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my first time staying here, I selected it based on Tripadvisor reviews. They were spot-on. I would definitely stay here in the future! The breakfast was fine, the beds were comfy. The HBO signal was kinda bad, but not a big deal.

Room Tip: The Suites were very nice, you could back your car right up to the door.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pmsawyer
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

On behalf of our team I want to thank you for staying with us! I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the poor HBO signal and will look into correcting it. We hope to see you the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The hotel room was fine, but due to time difference I woke up early. I wanted to work at a table, rather than the small desk they have, so I went down to the lobby at 5AM to use a table in the breakfast area. They would not turn on the lights in the breakfast area, because it "might cause people to gather". I asked if they could let me work in the lobby, and they stated that is fine, if I am quiet. Not very convienent or professional.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 210GregP
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. In the past having the lights on in the breakfast area before breakfast hours has caused confusion for some guests, as it gives the impression that breakfast is served. I apologize for any confusion and misunderstanding with our staff. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay in. Room was very clean and staff was very friendly and helped me proptly when i needed something.. The fitness room is small but the equipment works good and is kind of new.. I would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank quintea200
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers, we pride ourselves on being Ultra clean and friendly! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We visited Glamis Dunnes and decided to stay an extra day. What a wonderful hotel. Anyone affiliated with this hotel was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfect and clean. The complimentary breakfast was remarkable, gotta love those waffles! There is not much for nearby restaurants, however the Chinese restaurant a block away was great (walking distance). The pool and hot tub were clean. We will definitely stay again next year when we return. I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in that area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we value your business and appreciate your kind words. We hope to see your again the next time you visit the Glamis Dunes or the Brawley area.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very nice hotel, excellent rooms and very helpful staff. The premises were very clean. Most of the clients appeared to be contract workers on long term assignments. Newer hotel with nicely appointed rooms. Relatively quiet location. No decent nearby restaurants. Called Pizza Hut, and they delivered.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience, I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We hope to see you again the next time that you are in our area.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a pretty new property. Rooms are nicely appointed; but they have some issues. The light switch to the bathroom in our room was positioned outside of the bathroom. Normally, it's not that much of a problem; but in this instance, the light switch is oddly placed way behind the bathroom door after you open it. So you can imagine how inconvenient it was to turn the bathroom lights on and off. I've never seen this light switch setup in any hotel bathroom, or for that matter any bathroom, ever.

The shower head is set up so high, my wife could not reach up to adjust it. Furthermore, the flow of water from the shower head is extremely weak.

Moreover, the rooms are so poorly soundproofed and you can clearly hear people's footsteps upstairs as well as clearly hear people talking in the hallways as well as outside the building. So we couldn't get a good night's rest.

The free breakfast is good; but the breakfast area is so small we couldn't get a place to sit down and eat. The air conditioner/heater unit in the room is noisy and takes a long time to respond to changes in settings. The hotel was priced a lot higher than better and more upscale Best Western properties I've recently stayed in. Staff is nice and attentive though.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HarryHendo
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers regarding your recent stay at our property. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Brawley area so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I go off road riding in the Glamis dunns a few times a year and always rented an RV. I drive by the hotel on our way to the dunns and Decided to give the hotel try. Boy was I surprised. The hotel is super clean the stuff from the manger to the Gardner everyone are so nice, and if you are a AAA member the hotel is 1/3 of a price of an RV rental. Plus you get a great hot shower. An amazing breakfast with fresh Waffles,eggs, Sausage, bacon, And even hot and cold cereal. I. Highly recommend this hotel and will stay in it for years to come.

• Stayed: December 2012
BestWesternBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

I am extremely happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We strive to provide an Ultra Clean and friendly hotel for all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers, we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brawley
Brawley Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 19 in El Centro
Best Western John Jay Inn

Been to Best Western Plus Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!