“Loved the RV park!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boulevard
The Oaks at Sacred Rocks RV Park
Reviewed October 20, 2008

Well, it looks like a un-happy person! Maybe a person who really does not like to got RVing I think.

My family and I spent 3 weeks at Outdoor World RV Park here in California, and found it to be one of the nicest places in Southern California. The staff is very helpful, and kind they bend over backwards to help us in what ever we need. I work from my RV and use the Internet all the time when we travel, our connection died one day! Not because of any fault of the RV park, but the Local area was all down! Only folks with a connection were the folks with Sat. connections...

We talked to the management about the pool, and spa, and found out that they were not "CLOSED" down by the health department as was a RUMOR going around, but had it closed for (1) day so they could get the chemicals in line with the high requirement of the park! It seems that the hot weather and the large number of visitors to the pool & Spa took a toll on the chemicals, and the management wanted a day to get them back into line. So, after that we enjoyed the warm days in the nice large cool pool, and by night we took a early evening dip in the spa with friends.

The clubhouse is used by reservations only, guess this guy forgot to ask before making these wacky statements....

I did not see any "Taco" stand in the park at all, there was a small "Chuck Wagon" there, and I talked to the woman who runs it. It was not operational during the July 4th time frame because she had other catering events that were out of the park to attend to so she could not manage it also.... Taco stand! Hummmmm maybe somebody does not eat out often! Ha Ha Ha!

Anyway, we enjoyed the large acreage to roam around on, and the very large oak trees on our site! The stars are really great from this high up, someplace around 3800' I am told and on a clear night the Milky Way looks like you can reach out and scoop up a dish of stars!

For sure we will be back, I think in November when it is getting colder, we want to have the high mountain chill warm us up around the camp fire and enjoy the peace and quiet that Out Door World offers to its visitors.

As I always say, some folks just belong in RV's, while some others might as well stay at home if they do not want to experience a wide variety of things....

So, if you want a great place this winter or anytime I think that this park is one of the best in the area, and it is really close to San Diego for day trips!

Anyway, wheels down and on the road again.....

Ken

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed July 19, 2008

Stayed here 4th July weekend.2 power outages.2 water main leaks.No internet for 3 days(which cost to me $30 a month).Spa closed by Health Department for 3 days.Laundry machines did not work.Clubhouse closed.Taco stand closed.Electricity 20 cents a unit(10 cents in Arizona).Talked to the manager who told us to go somewhere else if we did not like it.We left the next day with no refund.
I payed for a month but left after 11 days,totally discusted, at a cost of $552.00.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank jmn43

Been to The Oaks at Sacred Rocks RV Park? Share your experiences!