“Boulder Creek Brewery & Cafe”

Boulder Creek Brewery & Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Manteca, California
“Boulder Creek Brewery & Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

While staying at the Redwood Resort, we went into town for a meal. Great choice! The servers were friendly, polite and helpful with our appetizer choice (Deep Fried Avocado..YUM!) and beer selection (Dragon's Breath, delicious..and a taster of a dark, coconut infused beer). Between the Dragon's Breath and the avocados, I barely at my burger (it made for a tasty breakfast the next morning!). We left there happy and satisfied and would definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank C W

Nevada City
“What a good choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

True, we did not have a lot of eateries to choose from, but the combination of on site brew and a fast, delicious meal would have made this perfect just about anywhere. At one point I said, can I take this restaurant home with me - and I meant it. There were so many options that I needed advice from the delightful waiter who helped me pick the Cubano sandwich which really was one of the best pork sandwiches I've had. Stop by for causal dining.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Sparkssarah
Boulder Creek, California
“Great beer, good food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Excellent beers brewed right on the spot. They always have something new and interesting to try. Service is fast, efficient, and friendly, the food is very good, and the menu is varied with even a good selection of vegetarian and vegan choices. They have my favorite garden burgers in the San Lorenzo Valley, and my husband says the same for their hamburgers. We both agree on the sweet potato frys - delicious.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kate95006
minnesota
“Great Ale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wonderful microbrews brewed on site. Had the dragon's breath, an IPA. . Went twice and both times got the sweet corn bread and chili. Great contrast in flavors. Most people were eating burgers which looked ordinary to me. A Blonde Ale was also enjoyed, it was a feature from a different brewer. Building itself is old and eclectic.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank chubmasterp
San Mateo
“Little gem in the Santa Cruz Mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

This brew pub has some high quality beers made on site. Always interesting and seasonal! The food is very good, with sandwiches and salads that are hearty and filling. Try it out next time you go through town, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014