“The Best Blueberry Pancakes in the world!”
Review of Kendall's Cafe

Kendall's Cafe
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Breakfast is spectacular. We have also eaten dinner here many times. Its straight ahead American Food - steaks, Halibut and Prime Rib on Saturday. Prepared simply and its really good. Service is authentic and friendly. Their Mexican food is very good and many consider it the best in Borrego. I guess I would rank Carmelita's as a little better, but we love Kendall's. I would never turn down an invitation to eat here. Again, the Blueberry Pancakes are lethal.

1  Thank EdwardAbbey

Reviewed September 21, 2009

My family and I have been coming to Borrego for years and we eat out, we only go to Kendalls because its the BEST in town, no doubt. The food is delicious, the staff have en the same people for the most part and are very friendly and take care of you, and the price is very reasonable. Im almost sure that not only are they the best place to eat in Borrego, but the easiest on your wallet too! I suggest the blue berry pancakes and their buffalo burger! They also have delicious mexican food! I promise that once you find them behind the Mall, you will be going back time and time again!

1  Thank Dena_and_Larry
Reviewed June 4, 2009

Kendall's Cafe is the best option to go eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a friendly atmosphere and they're very welcoming. Its a great place to go for large groups, and great for romance. I LOVE THIS RESTAURANT.

Reviewed March 15, 2009

Kendall's Cafe is located in a sad little strip mall in "downtown" Borrego Springs. It is probably the cheapest place to eat in town. The food is decent and the portions large. We were a party of eight and were happy to be seated so quickly given that this is a fairly small restaurant. The waitstaff was incredibly attentive and very patient (four members of our party were children).

Reviewed April 24, 2008

The locals go here. Good food and resonable. I like the retro feeling and old fashion service and atmosphere. I will be back!

1  Thank n13541