“A GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME AWAY FROM HOME”

Blu In RV Park and Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Blu-In RV Park & Cafe is located in the beautiful Southern California desert community of Ocotillo Wells. The already established Blu-In Cafe, offers everything a traveler needs in one convenient location. The Blu-In Cafe, Gas Station and Store sells a variety of necessary items. We are 30 minutes East of Julian, and 20 minutes from Borrego Springs on Highway 78. Across the highway is the Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area; a popular spot with off roaders. Whether you want to cruise the dunes, soak up the sun, explore the desert, or blast Blow Sand Hill - we have it all right here at the Blu-In RV Park & Cafe in Ocotillo Wells.
El Centro, California
“A GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We just pulled our Motor Home into Blu In RV Park on Wed as the new managers, and already feel at home, I spent the weekend checking in our guests, the regulars walk in with a great big smile and full of excitment to get to their sites and stay awhile.
The first impression was geeezz, this is real desert!!! sand dunns across the street and just miles and miles wide open spaces, then once you enter the park wa-la, a very modern club house, laundry,and showers, a olympic size swimming pool, and really nice size jacuzz.

Oh and the Cafe,! That patty really knows how to cook , theres an outside patio shady and comfortable, as well as the old fashion eatting counter inside, the store has a little of everything from ice cream to asprin, The staff has never seen a stranger, all smiles and that "welcome to my home" additude.
My Husband and I had several job offers as workampers, we are so delighted we decided to go with Blu In, I'm sure we are really not going to want to leave, so to all you RVers passing through, or to the Dunn Runners, stop in and stay with us , Terry and Linda will be waiting for you.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Linda B

Fullerton, California
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Just wanted to give a shout out to Helton & Jackie and all at the Blu-In RV Park. Our time at the park was awesome. We have been to Ocotillo Wells many times throughout the years however, this was a first time experience at the Blu-In. We are now spoiled from full hook up service, and the service we experienced from Helton & Jackie. They truly were wonderful to my family and I. Thank you for helping to provide a safe and memorable time to our vacation. We look forward to seeing you again. Bob, Gina, and the girls.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Bob C
Nuevo, California
“Very mean mature woman checked us in.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have stayed at the Blu in rv park many times. Its clean, full hook ups, nice pool area. However, the mature woman who checks us in is extremely mean. There is a nice way to explain park rules, and then there's her way. Her bitter personality is almost a deal breaker. Definitely not good for business. Otherwise everything is nice.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank daiseedoodle
Livermore, California
“Nice RV park next to Ocotillo Wells OHV”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

After spending awhile dry camping at Superstition Mountain to the south we wanted AC without the generator and water for showers. The showers here aren't free but the pool is nice. Easy access to Ocotillo Wells OHV park and you can ride to and from your campsite.

San Diego, California
“FAIL”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I came by to visit a group of campers I found out were there so I checked in at the front with my UTV. Stated I was not camping or spending the night, only visiting for 2 hours. Since then, i've been badgered at least six times and that I would have to pay or leave. I left and we went for a ride to talk elsewhere!!! Pay to visit for a 2 hours? really... What a bunch of donkeys. Save yourself the time, money and trouble with this place. Just forget to check in or park across the street for free.

Visited May 2012