The Arches at The Borrego Springs Resort
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My friend and I had lunch two weeks ago. We were really taken aback when we got the bill and we were charged $7.00 EACH for a DRAFT beer. My friend and his wife live down here 7 months a year and I live down here 10 months a year. I live on Tilting T. Will we go to lunch at the Arches again?? NO

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at the Borrego Springs Resort and this is the restaurant associated with the resort and golf course. We had lunch and breakfast and it was delicious!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have eaten here several times and have always had a delicious meal, no matter what we ordered.Our dinners have been romantic with the candles and overall ambiance. The service is great, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had dinner here while staying at the resort, the furnishings look very dated but the location overlooking the golf course and mountains was excellent - if you sit outside (it was not too hot in the evening) - very pleasant.
The food was good not excellent and the price was reasonable

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very convienent to the hotel and Borrego Springs doesn't have alot of options for nice dinning. I had a french toast combination for breakfast that was very good. Wait staff are polite but due to fluctuations in busniness sometimes are understaffed when hit will large groups.