“It Has Gone Downhill”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I used to stop here for burgers on my motorcycle. We went for dinner and were disappointed by the food. The homemade potato chips were excellent, but the rest was very not great. I suggest they rework the menu and have fewer and better items. It has expanded and seems to have suffered from mission creep.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Carlee's is one of those places that the locals rely upon for a hangout. Colorful characters that really do belong in this desert community. Service is great, the food is reliably decent and you can get live entertainment on the weekend while you drink & dine. A bit loud, but not so bad that you have to use a bullhorn across the table!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I ordered the chili, and before I did, I asked if it is spicy, waiter said no. Got it and it was so spicy I finished my water lickity split. Waiter took it off the bill, I was starving and ate 1/4 of my husbands tuna tomato avocado dish which was good, but expensive. We then drove to the grocery store and I got wings for $2.00. That was my dinner :(

Reviewed October 6, 2013

great people watching, good burgers and yummy onion rings.but wish kareoke was back w/ a three song per person limit! we always leave with a smile on our face & a fun story to tell

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a great local restaurant and bar. We had the baby back ribs that were awesome. They had live music and dancing that made it a very fun night with a group of friends.