TripAdvisor
Boron
Post
Inbox
Search

“Oasis in middle of nowhere”

Roadhouse Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Boron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent little spot in the middle of nowhere. I have been through Kramer's Corner a couple of time and see this place but never stopped. Last weekend I went by at dinner time and decided to give it a try. Their chili is awesome , along with their cornbread and coffee and I was back on way. Well worth the pitstop and a real bargain. Great waitstaff too. Thansk - I'll be back !

Date of visit: March 2013
1  Thank Cpjules
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Located about 60 miles north of San Bernardino at Kramer Junction, Roadhouse Restaurant is a great place for adults to enjoy a good meal. We have been past there many times but finally decided to stop for breakfast. We had the chicken fried steak and ham & eggs. The service was great, the food was excellent, and the prices were reasonable. Be sure to get a few of the fresh homemade cookies available at the cashier's station, they are delicious.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Our group of seven stopped by for an early dinner. We were just looking for some good diner food after a long day offroading in the desert. We were surprised at the extensive menu. I had something simple ... grilled cheese and a side salad with bleu cheese dressing. I asked to add bacon to the grilled cheese, which was no problem. The food and the service were both good. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here twice on my way to and from Arizona. The food is terrific. I enjoyed an excellent hamburger and fries both times. Everything was fresh and prepared to perfection. The service is outstanding and things are reasonably priced. I will make this a place to stop when going through this area.

Keep in mind that this business has a bakery and serves pizza. Also, breakfast is served 24 hours per day. The coffee is delivered to your table in a carafe.

1  Thank rocklvr03
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Latest trip, stopped for lunch. Chile cheese stuffed potato was really good and plenty. About $9 for one of me. I've eaten there many times, breakfast lunch and dinner always satisfying. Good, fast service. Clean & comfortable. Not noisy or crowded. For being out in the middle of nowhere and catering to travelers this place is pretty awesome.

Date of visit: November 2012