“Wine for the wife, endless climbing for me!”
Review of Roadies Hideaway

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bonsall
Roadies Hideaway
Ranked #1 of 1 Bonsall B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend and had a blast. She went to Temecula for some wine tasting and Rich lead me on a ride of a life time. I was training for Ironman St . George and was in need for some serious climbing. He dragged me around for 100 miles, climbing 10,000 feet on the first day and another 70 miles on the second morning. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Jemecer

Been to Roadies Hideaway? Share your experiences!