“stop by for a pizza”

Village Pizza
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Bonsall
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I ordered a pizza to take home for dinner at Village pizza. The employees were very nice, helpful as they took my order over the phone, I arrived a bit early to pick it up and they were busy and people seemed to be having a great time.

I took our margarite pizza home, it tasted terrible, it was soggy, oily, and had a strange taste, not at all what I was expecting.

Perhaps we ordered the wrong pizza for this restaurant but we would probably not go back there to try again.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Really like their pizza and also good spaghetti and meatballs. The only drawback is not enough games and area for kids. Pizza parlors should be all about the kids. The renovation is nice but I think they could have made better use of the room they have. We do enjoy going here though.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent food, Fast and friendly service! Great prices!
Always clean! The expansion came out nice, new and fresh!
Definately one of the better resteraunts in Bonsal.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I wouldn't say great pizza, but this is a great place if you are looking for great service and a good old fashioned pizza joint! The price is good. I've also tried their pasta - I'd eat it again, but not my favorite.

Food always comes out in a reasonable time and is fresh and hot!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Village Pizza went under a huge renovation a few months back and it looks great. More room, lots more ambiance and to top it off - the same great pizza. They use only the best cheese, make their own sauce, and slice all the veggies and meats at the shop.

It's right at the intersection of Hwy 76 and Mission Road and is worth the trip.