Bodega Bay Lodge
Inn at the Tides(Bodega Bay)
$239
$232
$189
$189
Occidental Hotel(Occidental)(Great Value!)
$137
The Continental Inn(Tomales)(Great Value!)
$230
Sebastopol Inn(Sebastopol)
$169
Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol(Sebastopol)(Great Value!)
$184
Orbitz.com
Farmhouse Inn(Forestville)
$745
$445
Preferred Hotels
TripAdvisor
1,888 results
All reviewsduck clubfog hornhot tubpacific coastfire pitwine and cheese receptiondoran beachoystersprivate balconyspa serviceson site restaurantrooms are largeview of the baysan franciscoromantic getawaystayed longerbeautiful property
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I just two nights at the Bay for our 25th Anniversary. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Upon checking in we were informed we had been upgraded to a different room and should also expect a surprise that would be delivered. Shortly after getting to our room, which had an amazing view, there was a knock on the door and a delivery of champagne with a Happy Anniversary card. So sweet and thoughtful. The rest of the stay was just as magical and the room was PERFECT. Looking forward to a return stay. Thanks Bodega Bay Lodge!

2  Thank Kmbrham
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Lovely place on the Northern Coast of California on Bodega bay. This hotel is perched on a hill overlooking the beautiful grounds and Bodega bay. The rooms have all the amenities you could possibly need complete with umbrella. The beds were very comfortable and the balconies perfect for enjoying the scenery. The restaurant on the property is quite nice. Our favorite thing to do was enjoy the fire pit and have their cheese platter with our favorite wine. It is the perfect spot to watch the sunset. There are plenty of walks near by . There is a bird watchers walk and a walk to the bay. Just beyond the bay you do see the ocean. Bodega Head is a short drive where you walk along the bluffs for spectacular views of the ocean waves crashing against the majestic rocky coast. Great spot for photos. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Christitay
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a nice hotel- we go there at least once a year from Healdsburg as my girlfriend loves it- it's pricey but nice for a special treat- hot tub and pool- nice restaurant but we don't eat there as there are others in town we do like and more reasonably priced

Room Tip: Upper floor without a doubt- you pay more but it's worth it!!!
Reviewed February 5, 2013

There were 4 of us traveling to enjoy my sister's bday. Ron & Bert has stayed here many times and claims it as a favorite. This was our first - Cheryl and I was were immediately charmed by the location and beauty of this lodge. We were too early for the 4pm check in, but Erika said our rooms were ready and we were welcome to check in. She saw that my sister and I were sharing a king size bed and offered us a room with two beds. We were so appreciative. I work for Alaska Airlines where customer service is one of our top priorities so needless to say, we were both charmed by Erika's professional thoughtfulness and kindness. She went on to give us a brief view of the area.
The rooms are beautiful - the beds are perfect. Every thought went into making a person's stay the best. I am so picky when it comes to cleanliness so I appreciate the effort that go into these rooms.
The views - wow - of the landscape - of the harbor - very majestic. I'm happy to sit out on our lanai enjoying nature.
They have a 5pm cheese and wine reception that is also very nice.
We had breakfast in their DuckClub restaurant - food was good - server was lukewarm.
We checked out with Erika and another charming employee was there. They're the first ones we meet and the last ones we see - the great lasting impression will always be there!
5 stars - Erika 5 stars - grounds 5 stars - view 5 stars - room

Minus one star - unfortunately, our bathroom vent brought in fireplace smoke from the other rooms which we did not know about it. We could smell the smoke, but didn't know where it was coming from. Thought it was from outside - so closed our doors, and left the bath vents on longer. Both Cheryl and I are asthmatic and breathing this smoke in had us sick for a few days after our trip.

Room Tip: We had room 109 (I think) first floor - the view was wonderful!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just stayed with my husband and two girls-ages 4 and 8. It was a spacious room with a great view of waves crashing out on bodega head (404). We loved it. First rate bathroom, comfy beds, a fireplace and a deck. The kids loved the pool and hot tub and my husband worked out in the beautiful workout room. If only we had more time I would have sat in the sauna too.
We also ate at the Duck Club, delicious. A splurge but worth it. Short pours on the martini and manhattan, but delicious nonetheless. It's wine country, after all!
We really enjoyed our stay and plan to comeback. The location is perfect for enjoying all Doran Beach has to offer-bird walks, waves crashing, the fog horn. Awesome!

• Stayed: February 2013