“May be our new fav place in BB”
Review of Bluewater Bistro

Bluewater Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bluewater Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Had brunch here in the bar which was the only place serving meals. The fish & chips and fish tacos were very good as were the fries & cesaer salad. Bloody Marys were Ok - wishes there was garnish like celery stick or green olives. View awesome! Service was good.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The food was pricey, tasted good but hardly enough to eat and I'm not a big eater. My husband and I enjoyed the musical entertainment. I am not sure what to say about the service since we sat upstairs in the bar and the barmaid seemed either unprepared for the number of tables she had to take care of or indifferent. Her demeanor sort of suggested the latter.

1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We were visiting Bodega Bay on Sunday 9th October and sightseeing, all the usual stuff.
At about 6pm our thoughts turned to "what shall we do for dinner?" so I had a quick look online and found this place.
It was not far from the hotel we were staying at (Bodega Bay Lodge - excellent), so I drove up to the Bluewater and asked if they had a table for 7:30 pm, they said they did, it looked like an okay place and I was pleased.

So anyway, 1 hour, 25 mins later we drove up again, anticipating a nice meal. When we arrived we were told "Ommmm, we're sort of closing now actually, we've run out of food"...

I don't know what else to say except it was the weirdest restaurant I've ever had the misfortune to visit. Useless staff. Completely messed up our night and we ended up in a horrible restaurant in town.

Bluewater Bistro is a joke.

Reviewed January 19, 2011

We preferred the bar atmosphere to the restaurant. Both are served by the same kitchen and have wonderful views. A great place for lunch or dinner, cozy and not pretentious.

2  Thank julierich1
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We dined at lunch here. The service was terrific and the salmon tacos were outstanding. Great ocean view and all reasonably priced. Best time to eat is during the week days when the crowds won't overwhelm you.

2  Thank Pumpkin855