“Camping Bodega Bay”
Review of The Boat House

The Boat House
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Clean and nice staff. Price is comparable. About $$33 per couple. Food is great. Fish and chips. Not the very best follow up service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I got the fried scallops with slaw. Fast, friendly service and a neat, comfortable atmosphere. Prices are a little more reasonable than some of the other restaurants in town.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

High Prices, but the calamari and beer was good.
Not fancy at all. Probably lowest price in Bodega Bay, however.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

There are several colorful and interesting spots to choose from as you drove along Route One in this area. My friend and I chose THE BOAT HOUSE and we were glad that we did. I had the fish tacos and they were very good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food was great. The restaurant was not as clean as it could of been. Hard for me to eat when things are on the dirty side but maybe I'm just being picky. The food was excellent and I would go there again, just my personal preference to eat somewhere slightly cleaner.

Date of visit: August 2018