Well where do I start. OK, the good stuff first: 1) super nice dining room, 2) nice fireplace, 3) one minute walk from our room, 4) the food was really good, but not cheap.
Next, the bad stuff:
1) we called for a reservation, they only could take us at nine pm, upon arrival the dining room was empty on a Sunday night, why make us wait the hour?
2) our server did not know anything about the extensive regional wine list - very disappointing
3) the one pour of wine was super small and the server did not offer a taste off the newly opened bottle. We are in California? Right?
4) due the to the lack of guidance and knowledge I ordered a commonly ordered mixed drink, the bartender did not know how to make it.
4) after giving instructions, the final product only filled up one half of a tumbler :-(,
5) I asked the server to explain the size and his replay was "this just the way the bartender makes them." Literally the glass was full of ice and only filled one inch of drink. The server made no apologies or attempts to remedy the situation. Super unprofessional.
I will not go back due to the service issues. Very upset with the server and lack of caring about the customer experience. Sigh....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.