“Best scallops ever”

Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Doran Park Road
“Best scallops ever”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Took wife for her birthday while trying at lodge. We only went for dinner but really enjoyed our meal. My wife had the short rib and pasta which was a perfect size and wonderful taste. I had the scallops and spinach risotto. Must say best scallops I have ever had. Finished off with a shared piece of house made chocolate cake and I was spent for he night. Service was very good. Emily our server was very knowledgeable and spot on with her service! View of the bay as well. Will be back for sure!

Fremont, California
“Great food and service with a sunset view to boot”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed at the Bodega Bay Lodge where this restaurant is located and had several meals there. The food was priced about right for the quality, which was very high. The service was superb as well. We would definitely eat there again.

San Jose
“Duck Club Serves Excellent Food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Duck Club for both dinner and breakfast. For dinner, we started with sample of local cheeses, which are outstanding (we had to buy some on our way back going to the Marin French Cheese Company between Petaluma and Marin). My wife ordered the flat iron steak with vegetable terrine and I ordered the seared Liberty duck breast over barley, cauliflower and grapefruit. Both were excellent! And, did I say we started with a Cosmo and Alfred Hitchcock "The Birds" cocktails! For breakfast, my wife had a special ham and eggs and I ordered the home made corned beef hash with poached eggs. Again, we found both meal to be excellent! We will definitely return to the Duck Club!

Meadow Vista California
“I've got good news and bad news”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food is very good. The service is not. It was some time before our server came to talk to us. It took 30 minutes before our server told us that one of the entreeswe ordered was not available and hadn't been since the day before. Two of our party had selected it and now had to change their selection. the by-the-glass wine pour was pretty skimpy, although some customers at another table seemed to have a larger pour. the prices are about what you would expect at a nice restaurant, but try to get the 50/50 room/restaurant deal if you can to make the price more affordable. Dessert is good but small for the $8 price.great view of the bay, however. So, it is hard to give a precise rating since it is a very mixed bag.

San Francisco, California
“Good service and food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Good meal and very good service. It was solid, but lacked personality- just all the basics done very well.