“Tides Wharf”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The beautiful setting and views at the Tides Wharf Restaurant will be the highlight of your visit to the Sonoma Coast. You'll enjoy our bright and airy dining room, large menu and attentive table service. The Tides is a favorite of first-time visitors and locals alike. Our Clam Chowder is house-made from scratch every day. Great for families or a romantic night out! Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 365 days a year Espresso Bar open daily at 7 a.m. Fresh Seafood Specials, Clam Chowder, Fish & Chips, Local Crab and Salmon (in season), Burgers, Pasta, Steaks, Vegetarian Children's Menu Food-to-Go House-Made Desserts and Pastry Shop Gift and Souvenir Shop Fresh Fish Market, Gourmet Grocery and Wine Large Groups Welcome
Reviewed October 14, 2013

What I am going to say here is probably information requested in the rating section. I found them to be overpriced and the food was average. I had the Petrale Sole which was more expensive that the restaurant down the road and not done quite as well. I agree with the reviewer known as Hawkfans. My husband ordered a spicy pasta dish and wasn't very impressed. On the up side, the view was pretty nice. I would also add the fish market located within was extremely overpriced although given their location, I think it was probably very fresh.

There are newer reviews for The Tides Wharf Restaurant

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Almost did not eat dinner there but we were so glad we did. They had the best primr rib I have ever had. The view was great. Watched dolphins swim as we ate.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Service, food and location is a winner!!
A complete historic treasure. The Filet Mignon ala Hitchcock and Crab cocktail tower is my favorite. I have been there 3 times and each time my experience was fantastic.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I enjoyed the seafood but drinks were $4 for ice tea or coke. Waitress was great. Bread delicious. Love the view of the Bay. Watched sea loins feed.I have been here a few times. There is a snack bar for lighter meal.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

There are few choices in this area to eat after 6pm. The food was okay. Our group of 6 ordered different dishes and most of them were bland. The service was mediocre. We were there at night so didn't get to enjoy the view. If you went during sunset and ordered something basic you would probably enjoy the experience more.