“Wanted Italian/Seafood”

Bay View Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bay View Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We saw the sign, walked in and were told to come back when it opened at 5pm. Very Nice service and staff. Michael Scott, our Waiter was so kind and personable. The appetizer of crab and avacado were to die for! I would highly recommend this (we split it) and it was plenty for two with some leftover. My husband had the Veal Marsala (sauce could have been thickened) and I had the lasagne (too mushy). Food was "just okay" for the price. It is affiliated with The Tides Restaurant across the street. There were only five other people in the entire place. Odd for a Dinner service. Maybe they were all across the street.

1  Thank Orchard Orchid

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Inn at the Tides and ate in the restaurant once and picked dinner up to eat in our room once. The items I had that were outstanding was the salmon, the lasagna and the sole. The fish both times was cooked perfectly and the lasagna was really good. We enjoyed eating in our room more than the restaurant.

2  Thank anniediaz
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My spouse and I were staying at the Inn at the Tides and found out about the Bay View Restaurant there at the Inn through some friends. We had a wonderful dinner there on Sunday, 2 Mar 2014 while we were staying at the Inn. Check for restaurant hours because they are not open every day.
We started with arugula salads that were superb; Gorgonzola cheese, golden beets, red beets, shaved fennel, candied walnuts, and cherry tomatoes (Insalata di Rucola e Dolcelatte). I followed this with veal cutlet with Parma prosciutto, white wine and sage in butter sauce, mashed potatoes (Saltimbocca alla Romana). My spouse had Ravioli ai Porchini that was delightful. I finished with the best Panna Cotta I have ever eaten, even taking into account my vacations in Italy. The Panna Cotta was light and served with a pear sauce. With the meal we had a pinot noir from Hartford Wines (Forestville, CA) that was excellent and paired well with the food. What a meal!!!

2  Thank TomatoJim
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We came on a spirit of moment. We were driving and we decided to stay at The Inn At the Tides. The restaurant is right there. Low season, sunday night. Nice place, warm and cozy. It was just us and another table with 2'people. Nice staff, good food. Nothing fabulous , just ok. Great ambience

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Loved this restaurant - we walked down from our hotel room and the food was great! I had the filet of sole (which was caught locally) and it was excellent!