“The Inn at the Tides gave us a 20% discount”

Bay View Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bay View Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Bodega Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Loved this restaurant - we walked down from our hotel room and the food was great! I had the filet of sole (which was caught locally) and it was excellent!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant but it was more like a cheap cafe. At the door ther was a printed review of some years back which rated the restaurant for location, great, view, service, all were very good but the food was only 2 star and I must say it wasn't any better for the passing years. I had mussels which were dry and the sauce was so sweet it set my tongue back! The crab cakes were very fatty. On the whole a lot of money for a nice view, hav a coffe on the balcony and save yourself 80 bucks!

1  Thank John W
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Get yourself a glass of sauvignon Blanc and sit back and order a great meal with nice views, if you stay at the inn, you will get 20% off, thus a great meal and great bargain, menu has strong italian influence beyond stereotypical Italian American dishes

1  Thank whyteb0y
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. I had the fresh caught sole in lemon butter sauce. The sole was so fresh and the sauce complemented it well. Beautiful views and pleasant staff and surrounding made it a great choice. I doubt I will have opportunity to go back to Bodega Bay but if I did, I would have dinner there again. Loved it!

1  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It is great to be able to write something positive when a restaurant puts out very special meals.
We have lived in Bodega Bay for 25 years and operate a guest ranch. We have been going to Tides Wharf and the Bay View Room at Inn at the Tides for much of that time over that length of time were not always overjoyed. In the last 6 weeks we have had dinner at the Bay View Room on five occasions with groups of 4 - 8 people. Something special has happened at the Bay View Restaurant. On each occasion the food has been terrific and the service from both the staff and the restaurant manager Christian Galazzo has been superb. This past Sunday our group of seven had the best lamb chops we have had in any restaurant, fantastic chilled soup that belonged at the former Cyrus in Healdsburg, the crab tower appetizer which has always been very special, salmon that was a credit to Bodega Bay and great pasta dishes. Many people aren't even aware there is a restaurant across from the wharf at the Inn at the Tides Hotel. Make a reservation with Christian and you will be very pleasantly surprised. This isn't an ad for a fellow business - it is a reflection of the great things our guests and ourselves experienced.
George and Charlene, Chanslor Guest Ranch.

1  Thank George32091