We loved Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. The three families in our group all stayed in the Goldfinch building; all of us had nice views of the bay. The room with the fireplace was the best! Decent breakfast, very helpful people at front desk -- all in all, a great experience.
My only quibble: A day before our arrival, the hot water heater went out in the building where our family was to have a 2-room suite. We really wanted that suite as we have two small children. They called us in advance and moved us to a very nice room, but I was hoping, perhaps expecting, that they would have done a little something to take the sting away from losing our suite. A freebie of some sort? A better rate on the new room?
Anyway, we still loved it there.
Travelers should note that all the hotels in Bodega Bay are on the BAY, not the open ocean. You won't hear waves crashing outside your window. But the bay is lovely - great bird watching, parasailers, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodega Coast Inn & Suites delivers distinctive bayside lodging, amenity-rich rooms and suites, value-packed vacation packages, pet friendly accommodations, modern features and spectacular coastal vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bodega Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodega Coast Inn And Suites
- Bodega Coast Hotel Bodega Bay
- Bodega Coast Bay