Stayed here on a foggy Friday. Reserved a queen room but given a king (Cormorant Bldg.-Room 17). Nice surprise. The room was huge and very private. We overlooked Bodega Bay but too much fog to see anything. Too bad. The room itself was clean, no doggy smells. Bathroom could use some retouch, but still ok. Overall very satisfied with this hotel. The check in/out lady was
very friendly and the staff quickly came to fix a problem with our door key card. Breakfast was nothing special but enough to start our day. Much appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodega Coast Inn & Suites delivers distinctive bayside lodging, amenity-rich rooms and suites, value-packed vacation packages, pet friendly accommodations, modern features and spectacular coastal vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Bodega Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodega Coast Inn And Suites
- Bodega Coast Hotel Bodega Bay
- Bodega Coast Bay