This was a first stop on a three week Northern California trip: Good location entering Bodega Bay. Friendly welcome at arrival. Our room was a standard king.
Rooms offer a beautiful view of Bodega Bay, are very quiet, spacious, clean and offer a lot of amentities for a decent price. Standard breakfast in a nice room is included. Staff recommended Lucas Wharf for a very good sefood dinner.
We can recommend this hotel for a stay in Bodega Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bodega Coast Inn & Suites delivers distinctive bayside lodging, amenity-rich rooms and suites, value-packed vacation packages, pet friendly accommodations, modern features and spectacular coastal vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bodega Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodega Coast Inn And Suites
- Bodega Coast Hotel Bodega Bay
- Bodega Coast Bay