Quality Inn Blythe
Clarion Inn(Blythe)
$77
$59
$116
Emerald Inn Blythe(Blythe)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsindoor poolhot breakfastbreakfast room was lovelygot sicktruck drivernext morninglarge roomaaa discountmicrowave and refrigeratorcomfy bednight's sleepwould stay againclean hotelexercise roomfirst floorbiscuits and gravylos angeles
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Lg room with couch and coffee table . Pricy for location . Subway next door only steps from our room. Went with this place because of its good reviews and have no serious complaints other than it's price . Did not use pool but many people were using it did not see a hot-tub

• Stayed: June 2014
Pratik V, General Manager at Quality Inn Blythe, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to see you where pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms. Sorry to see you found our prices to bi little higher. Providing most value for your money is our goal and all the amenity we provide are designed to give best value to our guest for their money. Thank you again and we look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We've stayed in motels in Blythe CA a few times in the past few years while attending shows in nearby Quartzite AZ. The fairly new Quality Inn was by far the best motel experience in Blythe. The rooms were nicely appointed, clean and quiet. The staff, including at the reception desk were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast, which was included in the room price was more than adequate however the eggs tasted like they were reconstituted from powder. As our stays were always in the winter, we did not use the pool facility, but it looked very nice. There were two computers for public use in the motel lobby. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone needing to stay in Blythe.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank You for sharing your experience with us and future travelers. I am delighted to see you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. We strive to provide our guest with best possible accommodation and service and it gives us tremendous pleasure when your feedback reflects the same. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. We look forward to welcome you again to provide you with more pleasant experience than the previous one.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was here for work last week on an extended overnight trip. Initially and for the first couple of days I was pretty impressed. The rooms are nice, quiet, great A/C, incredible cable tv selection and clean. Two BIG hotel service issues which can not be overlooked by me or really any guest staying there were: lack on room cleaning one day while staying and running out of OJ at breakfast in the am. On the third day, I returned to the room at about 4 or so and had found the room as I left it in the am, un cleaned. Due to my afternoon schedule, I could not pursue this with the front office. I needed towels and was on a small sliver of soap, not to mention full garbage cans in the room. On two of the mornings, the breakfast room ran out of OJ. The only other juice option was apple. I'm not a fan of apple, but it was all there was. C'mon, this is California! You don't run out of OJ here! If these problems could be fixed, this is a stellar place to stay! Pick it up guys!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Viking94708

Thank you for your review your feedback is valued, and it is one of the best ways for us to understand how we can enhance your guest experience in the future. We are very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We understand your concerns and your comments will be passed on to concerned department to insure such incidents do not occur in future

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

It was an unexpected stay. The pool and jacuzzi was inside which was great. Also the breakfast was more than what we expected and our check in made us feel welcomed. Sad that I forgot to get a "rate your service" card. Only issue I had was that the room smelled weird. Andre a while you get used to it but if you shower or go outside n come back in you notice it again. Would stay again though. Relaxing stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LGandBS

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to see your room did not smell fresh. I have discussed this issue with housekeeping and corrective actions are taken. I am happy to see you where pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms . Providing most value for your money is our goal and I am glad you experienced the same. Thank you again and we look forward to serve you in future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Traveled for work and stayed a week in Blythe. I have stayed at other hotels/motels in Blythe but Quality Inn staff and accomodations were very helpful and comfortable. Patrik the manager went above and beyond to help my group with any extras needed (meeting room made available for us to work out in the morning, extra table for our room, etc). Will stay here again when traveling through Blythe.
Also, make sure to eat at the Red Cactus next door. Very good food.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
BlytheQinn, General Manager at Quality Inn Blythe, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. at Quality Inn Blythe we strive to provide our guest with best value for their money by providing our guest with best possible services. I am happy to see we were able to meet your expectation . It was our pleasure to be your host and we look forward to serving you again in future.

Sincerely