“Very nice stay”
Review of Days Inn Blythe CA

Days Inn Blythe CA
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Blythe
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We only stayed one night as we passed through Blythe, but it was a positive experience. We ate supper at a little diner on the hotel property, which was really satisfactory. Overall, we were happy with our choice of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
WHITTIER
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The rooms were clean. The breakfast was fine. The pool was green so not useable.
Stayed again on the return trip with a comp. offered by the owner.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hotel staff was very helpful. Rooms definitely need upgrades and deep cleaning. Next door restaurant has very large menu and good food!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After reading some of the very poor reviews written on here, I wasn't entirely sure I had stayed in the same hotel these folks were writing about.

Is it the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in? No.

Would it be my first choice of a hotel to stay in? Once again, no.

Is it a terrible hotel? Not in my experience.

Stayed here for two weeks for work, and it wasn't a bad experience. My dealings with the staff were pleasant enough (so I didn't feel like they didn't care). Somebody complained about the A/C not cooling the room sufficiently. I was here in the middle of summer, and even though it was hotter than Hades outside (I believe the lowest high temp we saw in those two weeks was 116), the room was cool when we got back from work every afternoon.

Breakfast was your basic cereal/muffins/danish/milk/juices.

The place is nothing fancy, but it's not a landfill either.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
mr-worldwide-305, General Manager at Days Inn Blythe CA, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am glad that the staff was able to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.

The Days Inn Blythe prides itself in providing excellent customer satisfaction and clean comfortable rooms. We are in the process of renovating the hotel and hope you will give us a try again on your next visit.

Nirmal Patel

Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

When I checked in I arrived to my room and the first thing I noticed was that the sheets were filthy. There were a few stains. One was like oil the other I don't even want to know. There was also pubic hair. I immediately told the front office and they changed my room. The second room was much better but the shower was bad. The curtain had black stains and what looked like dried up boogers and there are spots of mold on the wall. The price was cheap but I think I would rather fork over some extra money to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Raa915
mr-worldwide-305, Owner at Days Inn Blythe CA, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

I am sorry that your stay was anything less than satisfying. It is our goal to achieve 100% customer satisfaction for each guest. If you could please contact the hotel and ask for the manager we would like to know which rooms you were in so that we may correct the issues and this doesn't happen on your next stay at the Days Inn Blythe.

Again I apologize for the inconveniences caused during your stay.

Nirmal Patel