“Probably one of the best Mexican food places in blythe”
Review of Lalo's

Lalo's
Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The only thing that would make it better would be homade tortilla's and al pastor. And maybe a few other dishes and meats you would find at a carneceria. I only eat there when I'm in quartzite for the rock shows and there may not be enough people in town to warent making other items on the menu which is huge by the way

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Tucked away on the eastern end of Hobson Way, this little place is totally unattractive and will most likely be bypassed by most travelers. I stopped in and got great polite service and a quick meal at a great price. The food was very passable. I would and will stop in again when I'm in Blythe. It's simply a good value.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. It was a hole in the wall, but it is clean. It is a Mexican restaurant and most of the clientele were speaking Spanish. Good sign, right? We ordered the bean tostada & cheese enchilada plate. Fair price, $6. Except it was served to us cold! On a styrofoam plate (boo!) None of the cheese was melted and even the beans and rice were lukewarm. The beans tasted like they could have come out of an Old El Paso can! We took a few bites, then I took it back to the counter and pointed out the obvious. The lady behind the counter looked at me with a straight face and said they serve that dish cold, but offered to warm it up in the microwave. A cheese enchilada served cold? I've eaten Mexican food since I was a kid, all over the US & Mexico & family homes. Like Judge Judy says: " Don't pee on my leg & tell me it's raining!" Very mediocre food. Hey, an elementary school kid knows what a cheese enchilada should be like. Pass this one by until they learn how to cook. There's plenty of other places in Blythe that are at least a step better. Too bad, really.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

It's like a mexican fast food.... Actually Dell Taco taste better. I've tried it three different times in two years and it sucked everytime. I will not try it again.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The Mexican food was good (great tacos), fast service and not too crowded - and the location convenient.