“TammyJo”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Blythe, California
“TammyJo”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Love the Margaritas!! The best in town!! Food is great too :) Most of the waitress are great. I'd go to this Mexican Food Restaurant before any of the others in town and we have a lot!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank TammyJo88

Blythe, California
“Not worth what we paid!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Take out - One chili colorado, one chicken fajita, two chips and salsa = $35.00!!!! THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS!!!! I about soiled myself when my wife got home! Missing my side of jalapenos, tortillas welded to the napkin they were wrapped in. Talk about getting raped!!! I'm a local and will never give these thieves another red cent!! Partly my fault tho cuz this happened to me once before but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Stupid me. They won't get another chance from me!! Typical Blythe business.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank jmanjr
Arizona
“Okay”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Food was ok...cheese enchiladas did not have much cheese and sauce seemed somewhat gritty. Chips were not warm and had kind of an 'old grease/oil' taste.

1 Thank 5travel4fun
Yucca Valley, California
“no time for me”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I am looking for a good pitstop in Blythe, Ca. since I will be coming through on my way to and from Phoenix over the next year or so. Based on the other reviews I thought I would try Las Casitas Dos.... mistake! The staff/ waiters treated me as if I was annoyance only after ignoring my presence as long as possible... I got the feeling they were hoping I would leave which I finally did. I cant tell you about the food because after waiting around at least 20mins. I left. But I can tell you the place inside is shabby and the attitude of the wait staff uninterested, and unprofessional. I am not going back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank GreggoHidesert
Peoria, AZ
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

If you like the dark rich enchilada sauce and burritos stuffed full of beef this is the place. Clean, fast service and great food!!!

• Visited May 2012