“Best Smoked Beef Brisket in the World!”
Review of Rebel BBQ

Rebel BBQ
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Stuck in the midst of the food chain outlets: McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc. The Rebel BBQ sign was a beacon calling to us, "Stop, stop. I'm different, I'm good!" We did. It was. We'll be stopping again on our next road trip to Ca.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have had BBQ in the best places in the world (San Antonio is a close 2nd) but this place was heaven. We were travelling through to San Diego. Keep in mind this is a bit of a hole in the wall. What do want from Blythe? My daughter insisted on having McDonalds so I went next door to this place and it was one of the best food experiences I have ever had. I had to wait in a line out the door amidst mostly truckers. I got to taste the ribs with my traveling partner and it was amazing 5 stars.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped at Rebel BBQ for lunch on our way to Scottsdale and were impressed. We had a pulled pork and pastrami Reuben sandwich. They both were incredible and melted in our mouths. We came just before lunch and it wasn't busy yet. By the time we were leaving, it was getting busy. We loved Rebel BBQ so much that we will have to stop there again on our way back home to Orange County in a few days,

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I think my first sentence sums it up. Thank goodness we had a choice beyond Fast food. The parking is in the back and abundant. All of us enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Little gem in Blythe, CA! There is not much in Blythe, just your basic fast food fair. That is why we decided to try Rebel BBQ, after reading the reviews online. When we walked in, it was very full, and many were local law enforcement (they always seem to be at the best little places in town :-) , good sign for us! I ordered the tri tip sandwich and it was AWESOME, with a side of homemade mac and cheese, also Awesome! Hubby had the pulled pork and he said it was very yummy, as were his fries. Our friend had a burger, and he was a bit disappointed, so stick to the BBQ!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

All you need to know is that the food comes on plastic plates and is absolutely fresh and delicious. This is not a gourmet dining experience but at the end of a long day of driving, BBQ ribs and chicken with fresh, tasty sides was a very welcome meal. Easy walk from the Clarion Inn.