“Great BBQ Served Fast”
Review of Rebel BBQ

Rebel BBQ
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Stuck in the midst of the food chain outlets: McDonalds, Pizza Hut, etc. The Rebel BBQ sign was a beacon calling to us, "Stop, stop. I'm different, I'm good!" We did. It was. We'll be stopping again on our next road trip to Ca.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We can recommend both the BBQ ham sandwich & the beef brisket sandwich. Both were outstanding. Anytime we are in the vicinity of Blythe, we make a point to stop here.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Has received some really high ratings on trip advisor and they are not justified. It is OK, it is not bad. I am not saying don't go, it is Blythe and you don't have many options. Just keep your expectations in check and you will be fine.

1  Thank Osobad
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews and chose this place. The pastrami Ruebens were by no stretch of the imagination Rueben sandwiches. They fried up questionable pastrami and placed on a white bun with tons of aioli sauce that made eating the bun it soaked inedible. The pickles were good. The Mac n cheese was icky and cole slaw had far too much vinegar. All easy things to make. So sad.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Rebel is located between a pizza place and McDonalds and Carl's Jr is across the street. Yet, they are doing fine. Wonder why? Try it and you will learn.

I enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich served on a roll the holds up to moist, juicy meat and BBQ sauce. The meal comes with a pickle and a side. I live the jalapeño potato salad. It is excellent. I suggest your order a side of seasoned steak fries to complete the meal. But you will figure out what you like.
The menu has many choices and I wish I was in Blythe more often to sample the other choices.

1  Thank rocklvr03
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times, and have never been disappointed yet. The food is excellent, and he menu is diverse. You can't go wrong with any of the selections. The wait is minimal and the value is good. A must-go.

Hint: It's alongside McDonalds, so you can send the kids there for a happy meal, and the adults can get their own BBQ 'happy' Meal here. - everybody wins :).

1  Thank Chuck O