“Very comfortable room; price seemed a bit high.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Blythe
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I don't know how many times I looked on the internet for a place to stay overnight in Blythe, CA. I also looked a little further East on I-10 as well, and the map will let you know there were not a lot of choices. We ended up at the Comfort Suites. It was much better than we expected. We usually pick Hampton Inns but there isn't one in Blythe anymore. Didn't matter; the Comfort Suites was better. Mattress and pillows about the same as at Hamptons, bathroom amenities are better. Room was nice and had both a microwave and small refrigerator (no freezer compartment, however). Ice machine on our floor wasn't working so we had to go down a floor, but everything else was fine.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was rather large and very clean. It appeared to be a newer hotel. Breakfast was typical...Waffles, cereal, assorted breads, eggs and sausage, and other items. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kay2003cat
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for five very comfortable days. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The beds were comfy with plenty of pillows and really lovely duvets. The room is long with a couch, chair and coffee table separated from the 'bedroom' by a partition. There is a cabinet complete with coffee service, microwave, refrigerator and plenty of space to store snacks. There is also a computer/work area with...wonder of wonders...plenty of places to plug in all electrical devices (also available on the bedside lamps!). There is a breakfast area in the lobby which has a decent variety of breakfast foods. Did not use the workstation or the workout or pool/spa areas, but they all looked very well kept. Free WiFi which drove me crazy as one has to constantly sign in..and it was really slow. All in all this is a very quiet comfy place and it's proximity to the Red Cactus Restaurant (mmmmmmm!) and Subway is a definite plus!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed at this motel for one night as a stop over on the way to Las Vegas from the Palm Springs area. We decided to stay at this property based upon previous reviews in Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. We had a large room equiped with a microwave and fridge. Also provided are free wi-fi and complimentary breakfast. There is also a modest fitness centre which we observed but did not use. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and modern and the staff was very friendly and helpful. If in the area again I would not hesitate in staying at this property again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel was extremely clean, the front desk staff was very helpful and cheerful at check in, and the room was very comfortable. It was great to have both a sitting area and a sleeping area as it allowed me to spread out all of my work supplies and luggage without having to wake up with it right in my face. The bed was pretty comfortable and there were plenty of fluffy pillows. The bathroom was incredibly clean and the soaps smelled great. My only complaint was the rack for the towels, as it is inside the shower and kind of sticks out in the way. Breakfast was just okay, but I did like the option of making fresh waffles. Check out was very easy although I was given late checkout and as I was loading my luggage back in my car, I found myself locked out as my key card had already been deactivated. Overall though, I was very happy with the accommodations.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank mari c
Reviewed February 7, 2013

stay at Comfort Suites! My mom, sister and I came into town for a funeral and we were looking for a safe, comfortable place to stay and this was just what we were looking for. Loved the spacious room with the sitting area--it was just right for the 3 of us. We enjoyed the convenience of having a fridge in the room too. The warm breakfast was nice, and enough to satisfy us from going out to breakfast--which helps to justify the cost of the room. There is an outdoor, unheated, pool and a jacuzzi. We didn't use either while we were there, maybe we would have been more tempted if the weather was warmer. If we were to visit Blythe again, we would stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Esteph55
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the Comfort Suites in Blythe while visiting a fossil & mineral Show in nearby Quartzite AZ. It was a happy surprise to find clean, safe, and comfortable lodging in this desert town. Visitors to the Blythe-Quartzite area should know that Comfort Suites is the top of the line here. Last year we stayed at a less-expensive, but not cheap hotel that was smelly, dirty and uncomfortable. Comfort Suites offers a great customer service and complimentary breakfast, The suites are roomy and well-kept. There's a nice, clean exercise room on the ground floor, as well as a pool and Jacuzzi outside. Remember to join the Comfort Suites rewards program. Make sure they have your correct name and address. No smoking, no pets allowed-thank goodness!

Room Tip: Maybe choose a room not facing the freeway?
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Quewhat
ComfortSuitesBlythe, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review of the Comfort Suites here in Blythe. We absolutely love the feedback and take great pride in hearing that our guests enjoyed the amenities we offer. I noticed that you mentioned the fitness center or exercise room, we are actually going to be uprading that whole area by adding hardwood floors, re-painting the walls, and putting a couple things like a gym wipe dispenser in there for our guests. We are very excited about these upcoming changes and hope you will be back to see them once everything is done. Have a great day and we look forward to your next trip to Blythe.

Britton Morris GM
Comfort Suites Blythe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blythe
Hampton Inn & Suites Blythe
#1 of 1 in Ehrenberg
M-Star Inn & Suites
M-Star Inn & Suites
#8 of 19 in Blythe

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!