Comfort Suites
$55
$60
$100
$89
Emerald Inn Blythe(Blythe)(Great Value!)
$50
Clarion Inn(Blythe)
$77
Priceline
$63
$59
All reviewswafflestop floorbed and pillowschair and coffee tablesubway sandwicheasy locationroom was cleancheck in was quicklarge tvgreeted warmlygas stationsausagenight's sleepcheck in was a breezelong drivesmall towndecent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! The room was by far the best we had on our vacation (stayed at similar priced and rated hotels)! I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel as its very clean and quiet!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We recently were traveling from San Diego to Sedona and decided to stop the night at the halfway point - - Blythe. We chose the Comfort Suites because it had such a high rating. Also, when I was shopping for a hotel, I read the reviews and comments for several other hotels. I found some hotels that were much cheaper, but they generally got mediocre (or worse) reviews. So I decided to splurge a bit and go for a hotel with very good ratings.

The hotel was built about a year ago. The lobby is spacious and very attractive. There were a couple of computers available in the lobby for guest use. There was also a breakfast room. The selection of breakfast food was wide and included both hot and cold food items. It was a very good breakfast and was included with our night's stay.

The room was nicely laid out, attractive, and very clean. The decor gave the impression of a high-end hotel. We were very pleased. My only criticism is that we heard freeway road noise at night for large trucks. We woke up a few times from some of the noise. We stayed in a King suite at the north end of the building. IIRC, the King suites are all located at that end. The queen suites are along the side. I think that if I stay there again I'll ask for a room further from the freeway.

Overall we were pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: Consider staying in a room at the south end - - it will probably be more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BJRSanDiego
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed at this Comfort-Inn January 23-27, 2012. The room was just as described in the subject above. This hotel is new, so everything is up-to-date. I had a spacious king suite and was very comfortable. The single down side would be looking out the window and seeing Rt 10. This hotel is literally at the Rt10 exit. It was a little loud because of traffic noise, so maybe ask for a room on the other side of the hotel or bring earplugs. At the hotel, there are food items to purchase as well as beverages. I ended up being sick for 2 days and appreciated the cold Gatorade right there for purchase. A SUBWAY is right next door, and other restaurants and a grocery store within 1 mile. I enjoyed a meal at Rosita's Mexican Restaurant. It is really easy to get around town and there is very little traffic.

Room Tip: Choose a room that doesn't face Rt10 - it might be quieter
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cmclauss
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Very nice accommodations. Excellent front desk staff. Friendly atmosphere. Clean rooms. Hotel is easy to find.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I stayed at this comfort suites based on trip adviser reviews. I drive to Phoenix for business 5-6 times per year and Blythe is a good 1/2 way stopping point.
Pros
*Excellent desk staff. They were polite, energetic, and knowledgeable
*Newer facility: I stayed the day after their first anniversary and the hotel is being very well maintained.
*room layout - the rooms are good sized with comfortable beds. My room had a partial divider between the sleeping and sitting area.
*internet: the wireless signal was strong and easy to connect to
*full hot breakfast including eggs, meat, biscuits and gravy, and all the continental stuff. a nice touch was 2 types of eggs, scrambled, and scrambled in the shape of a patty. the patty shape made it easy to make a breakfast sandwich to take with.
Price: the price for the room was well under $100, an excellent value.
Cons:
*road noise: it was noticeable, but that;'s the case for every motel along interstate 10 for 700 miles. Not overwhelming, but noticeable.
If you're passing through or in Blythe for business, I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: rate brings the price down uner $90.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lkm55