“One of the best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to this restaurant several times and must say that the service is always good, the food is excellent and the house wine is excellent goes perfect with the dishes I had.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

My Husband and I celebrated our 35th Wedding anniversary here on Saturday night, with approximately 30 people, including young children. The function room and outdoor area was set up beautifully. Vikas and his staff were extremely accommodating, the food was fabulous, very reasonably priced and there was plenty of it. We had planned to have the buffet set up outside, but the temperamental weather had this changing several times. Staff were tireless, moving things in and out, as well as attending to our guests. Not a single thing was too much trouble for them. Thanks Vikas and your team for creating such a memorable evening for us.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

We went here for dinner on Thursday night with some friends.
We all had a great night, the food was fresh & very tasty. The Service was quick & staff were friendly.
Would give this Place 10/10
We'll be back.....

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited here on a Saturday night having time to kill in the area.
Nice decor, atmospheric and very friendly service. Not many people in the place which surprised me but there seemed to be lots of takeaways going out of the door.

We had mixed starters, a couple of vindaloos, garlic Naan, rice, poppadoms and chutneys.

It was all nice in a fairly standard Indian restaurant kind of way. Nothing was really out of this world and I didn't leave thinking that I must go back. The garlic Naans were good, the onion bhajis were a little bland for my tastes - they were more like onion rings. The vindaloo didn't really hit the high notes either. It didn't have that hint of vinegar or much fire to it and tasted more like a middle of the road curry.

Good value though, lots of poppadoms for one serve, a good selection of drinks and the beers were fairly reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited Saffron for an intimate evening. Both being Indian food lovers we were looking forward to it whilst visiting Perth. The restaurant was semi busy and beautifully layer out atmosphere wise. When it came to the food we were not disappointed. Both our meals were full of flavour especially the Vindaloo. The staff were very prompt with their service. A shame that we do not live in Perth otherwise we would often frequent.