“Lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy this cafe. Food is always great. Very tasty and flavoursome. Small pancakes were great although would prefer maple syrup to honey but thoroughly enjoyed it. Good service

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My boss and I have taken walking in our lunch break... We came across Coode Street Café... Great coffee.... The only downside is only 1 size for takeaway and it's a tiny cup ... Need a larger size also

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch mid week, wasn't too busy or noisy. Great selection of sweet and savoury food options. Had the salmon and asparagus quiche with greek salad - delicious! Pleasant atmosphere, staff were friendly. Will definitely be back to one of Mt Lawley's hidden gems.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Went for a meeting to this cafe. The pumpkin, feta and caramelized onions quiche is perfect for a breakfast snack. It was so yummy I which they made it a bigger size. I also liked their hot chocolate and cakes. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I used to love this place but since it changed hands late last year it has gone downhill. I ride past on my way to work every day and it used to be packed even on weekdays but now it's empty. They've taken a wonderful business and trashed it. I ate brunch with friends from Kalgoorlie recently and my food tasted like cardboard. Worse still, it made me sick because they obviously didn't make the Hollandaise sauce themselves but served a pre-made variety which gave me an allergic reaction. We can only hope that the new owners will take the hint and up their game or sell to someone who cares.