“Delicious fresh food delivered with a smile at affordable prices.”
Review of Veggie Mama

Veggie Mama
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I am a regular diner at Veggie Mama's and have probably had every item on the menu. Why? Because it is fresh healthy food at highly affordable prices, always served with a smile in a speedy and professional manner.
It is refreshing to see a Restaurant being able to continously supply you with quality, professional service and a stable friendly attitude.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

always love to go back to veggie mama, a nice corner café in busy beaufort st. salads are beaut and I always have it with the spinach or mushroom quiche. tried the blueberry smoothie to go with the quiche/salad combo and that was good too. I can't fault this place, well done Veggie mama!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I ate here twice while staying in Mount Lawley - the food was fabulous and interesting - the salads were a delight to the eyes and a treat to eat - there were so many to choose from and they were different and interesting. I also had a lemon myrtle slice that was delicious.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've been to Veggie Mama a couple of times now, and have been very impressed both times. The salads are fantastic - not only healthy but with a range of textures and flavours. The food is very fresh, and the burgers are delicious. Their online pictures definitely don't do justice to the food - I was reluctant to go when I first saw their website. The location is handy, and I enjoyed my view.

1  Thank pocketsquare
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food served at Veggie Mama is delicious. I have only been there for lunch, with the main selection being a variety of savoury patties (my favourite is mushroom, walnut and quinoa) served with salad or as a burger, savoury filo parcels and some hot meals. All of the food is vegetarian and is labelled where appropriate as egg free, dairy free or gluten free, so plenty of vegan friendly and gluten friendly options. The amazing array of salads are delicious making it impossible for me to choose one, so my recommendation is to ask for some of each. Drink choices include fresh juices, smoothies, coffee and organic bottled drinks.

There are tables inside and outside this small cafe, and meals are also available as take-away. Food is ordered at the counter and is very good value and the service is friendly. There is also free WI-FI.

Big love to the friend who introduced me to this place!