“First time - sold”

Cantina 663
Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cantina cantina noun. /kanˈtiːnə/ def; a type of restaurant/bar popular in Italy, Mexico and Spain. Established in 2008, we are one of the original, funky & dynamic venues located on the famous Beaufort Street Strip in Mount Lawley, located next door to the iconic Astor Theatre. A local canteen at heart, we are all about fresh, local and seasonal produce. True to our name our food is influenced by Mediterranean cuisine with a modern Australian twist. A fully licensed venue, our extensive wine list features a range of exciting domestic and international drops, as well as lots of cocktails of course! So come on down, bring your friends and family, and enjoy yourself in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere where the staff are always ready to greet you with a smile.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Managed to get in here on a wim for a late breakfast. The atmosphere is great and the staff are extra friendly and professional. The Mamma Breakfast and Banana Bread were to die for and generous servings as well. I have since spoken to numerous people who have all raved as well. My next mission is lunch or dinner, although I understand bookings are tough!!! I am positive it will be worth the wait. It is probably not the greatest place for families, but they were very attentive to our 6 yr old.

1  Thank DE1966
There are newer reviews for Cantina 663

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Inside has a very warm and cosy feel, and a bit noisy, and outside (still undercover) for overflow there is a bit more space and quieter - so the ambience is really good, with something for everyone. I loved the wine list, with some really interesting European wines (we had mostly Portuguese) as well as some good Oz wines. The food was quite good, perhaps especially the entrees (our group of four shared a selection, and they were all delicious) and the mains were more than acceptable. We didn't stay for desert, but they were entirely plausible.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Amazing food using only fresh produce, great for coffee, breakfast lunch or dinner. Great service with a cool vibe.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've lost count how many times I've brought people here for lunch - and I'll keep on doing it.

These guys just get 'it' - great service, hearty food in generous helpings from what seems like the freshest of ingredients - often thrown together in ways you wouldn't necessarily think of. Whenever I see pork on the menu here (especially pulled pork), I snap it up. And man do these guys know how to cook brussels sprouts - and that's saying something.

A clever lunch menu means you leave feeling satisfied, but not bloated - there are great light salad options, or tapas to share, or you can go the comfort food of pasta and wintery meat dishes. Yum.

Oh, and leave room for dessert. Or cheese. Or both.

1  Thank TB-1974
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Can't beat it! Firstly I have to mention it has an atmosphere and ambiance all of it's own. It's warm, inviting and intimate. Secondly, the service is outstanding and very attentive. And best of all we were all very impressed with the exciting tapas menu and even more impressed when the food was served. A variety of interesting dishes and great presentation served on rustic wooden boards. We had a group of six and shared a variety of tapas dishes between us. Impressive wine was also served with the help of the Matre De. Would definitely go again....it's a winner!!!