This was our second stay at Durack House. Both stays have been first class. Sandra and Bill are excellent friendly hosts and Sandra cooks a different breakfast each morning. The B&B is located in Mt Lawley which is one of Perths older and definitely better suburbs. It is located just outside the eastern edge of central Perth giving easy access to the city by car or train, Mt Lawley station is just a few minutes walk. There are plenty of good eateries nearby in Beafort street if needed. Will happily making this my first choice next time we come to Perth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Durack House Bed and Breakfast is an elegant Edwardian home situated in the quiet leafy suburb of Mt Lawley. Only 3km from the Perth CBD with train and bus access 300 meters away. Durack House offers two individual bedrooms - queen and one king size (or twin). Each room comes with an en-suite, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, television, hairdryer and a comfortable bed with quality linen. Parking and wifi is free An elegant and cozy sitting room is available exclusively to guests at all time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Durack House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Durack House Bed And Breakfast
- Durack House Hotel Mount Lawley