See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018

We stopped on the way from Las Vegas to Yosemite. We liked the Super 8. The rooms are spacious and everything worked well. Parking 3 steps from the room. The breakfast was a bit modest but OK. For restaurants you need to drive a mile or two.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Rooms was easily accessible and clean.Whoever made up the bed did it incorrectly, so I had to redo that. Bathroom was clean & the shower was good. I'd stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night before a big hiking trip in Big Pine. It was affordable, clean, and safe. The rooms were nice and quiet, pet friendly, we sat by the pool and looked up the stars, and slept well. Absolutely no complaints.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Very basic room in the style of motel 8. It is immaculately clean, unlike a lot of lower priced motels. Pool is clean, surroundings ugly. Nice people. It is located on Main St which is a very busy thoroughfare but once in the rooms you don't hear anything.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I booked this on-line for a quick overnight while driving South and read the reviews after I booked it. It sits at the end of the street so looked sketchy at first but worked for me.

The check-in person was very nice and I asked to see the room before I paid for it. She took me to room 211 or 212 and it was nice, clean, comfortable...and the air conditioning worked. The only drawback is that I heard some thumping noises at night and it sounded like it was above me even though I was on the top floor.

Other than that it served the purpose. The breakfast is sparse but a half mile away is a McDonalds and that always outdoes a quick continental.

Room tip: 211 or 212 looked newly renovated
Date of stay: July 2018